Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Gumi Maci
kukazu
Williamm
speed
Yumega
Puffles
Help
11 posters

The Secret to Winning Chobots Video Contests!

Help
    Help
    Regular
    Regular

The Secret to Winning Chobots Video Contests! Empty The Secret to Winning Chobots Video Contests!

Post by Help Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Hello guys. I am Help, the main chobots video contest winner. Today I will give some tips on how to make your video perfect. I am typing with a broken arm, so this may be short.

1. ALWAYS have sound in your videos. You can get sound off of itunes, or just stick the disk in your comp and copy the music to it!

2. ALWAYS have an intro to your videos. If you have seen mine they say funny things like. "A Video by Help. Starring Help. With actor Help. Special effects by.....Help." So make sure to make it funny. Unless the video is meant to be serious.

3. Try to have credits at the end of videos. They help people understand and follow.

4. Try the pause and type technique. Pause the video. Type in your message. Then play the video and enter your message. Do NOT type while the video is recording.

5. Try to have effects in your videos. Sound effects can be found a lot of places. Video effects are harder to do.

6. Hard work is the key to making the video perfect. Try, try, and try again.

Enjoy this tutorial, and have fun!!!

~Help
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

The Secret to Winning Chobots Video Contests! Empty Re: The Secret to Winning Chobots Video Contests!

Post by Puffles Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Help, thank you for the wonderful tutorial on video making. flower
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

The Secret to Winning Chobots Video Contests! Empty Re: The Secret to Winning Chobots Video Contests!

Post by Yumega Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:16 am

I do everything in that guide mate Very Happy Niiice guide anyway What a Face
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:55 am

Thanks for that help, help lol But I can't get anything to work and how do you add all this stuff in word,photoshop?
    Help
    Help
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Help Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:27 pm

I use camtasia studio 6, and photoshop. You can use windows movie maker also.
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:02 am

thanks where do you get camtasia My nan has photoshop and my mums getting it but mine run out becuase it was a free trial!
    Help
    Help
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Help Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:28 pm

camtasia also costs money

around 200 dollars
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:05 am

Oh that is chaper than photoshop would a penguin hypercam work?
    Williamm
    Williamm
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Williamm Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 am

Hmmm the funny thing is that i dont

1. Have an intro to my videos (most of the time) People get annoyed and just want to look at the video!
    2. Dont do alot of effects either! Sometimes you cant read the text you have to be like -.-?
    kukazu
    kukazu
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kukazu Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:34 pm

wow thx for the help dude!
    Gumi Maci
    Gumi Maci
    Author
    Author

Post by Gumi Maci Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:35 pm

I know how to make a video just saying that tut is really good for ppl who dont!
    Help
    Help
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Help Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Glad you guys like it
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 am

Interesting topic Smile
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by muttly Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:35 am

Williamm wrote:Hmmm the funny thing is that i dont

1. Have an intro to my videos (most of the time) People get annoyed and just want to look at the video!
    2. Dont do alot of effects either! Sometimes you cant read the text you have to be like -.-?
    william PM me and help me do effects cause i use cam studio and i cant make the silly green thing bigger
    billybubble
    billybubble
    Author
    Author

Post by billybubble Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:47 am

Great guide! Smile
    Blubberball
    Blubberball

Post by Blubberball Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Nice tips!

I use Camtasia Studio 10; it's a great tool for a relatively reasonable price. I also use Photoshop CS4, but not always for my videos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm