Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
JenniD5
Guguzi
benosss
Monkeydudes
8 posters

Chobots Game Contests Champion Items?

Monkeydudes
    Monkeydudes

Chobots Game Contests Champion Items? Empty Chobots Game Contests Champion Items?

Post by Monkeydudes Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Hey Chobots! I havn't posted in a while because I was thinking of something very cool to make a topic about but nothing came to mind, until today! I was thinking since so much of us love sweet battle there should be a champion item for the Official Chobots blog contests. Recently, we just had a sweet battle contest. Well, when someone wins that contest there should be an item just like there is for a video contest and you get the camera! The item could look like the cake that the chobot is holding in Sweet Battle:

Chobots Game Contests Champion Items? 30wms0l

Do you think we could make this possible? AND what if there was an item for every game!?! That would be off the hizzy! lol! So, if Hikikomori has a contest for speed racing there could be a champion 1st place speed racing item! Does this make sense? If it doesn't then reply and I will be sure to answer any questions ;-) Your Buddy, Monkeydudes! bounce

Last edited by Monkeydudes on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    benosss
    Regular
    Regular

Chobots Game Contests Champion Items? Empty Re: Chobots Game Contests Champion Items?

Post by benosss Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:21 pm

yeah that would be cool they could do that and i hope they do that
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Chobots Game Contests Champion Items? Empty Re: Chobots Game Contests Champion Items?

Post by Guguzi Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Great idea! It will be awesome Smile But... how will mods choose people who will get it? Will there some contestes? or.. ? Question
    JenniD5
    JenniD5
    Regular
    Regular

Post by JenniD5 Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:28 pm

yea will their be a contest?
    Monkeydudes
    Monkeydudes

Post by Monkeydudes Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Guguzi, you know how Hikikomori has contests, like sweet battle and speed racing? And you know how she posts the winners on that green list on her blog? Well the person that came in 1st place would get the champion item for that game.
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by muttly Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:13 am

cool idea
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:07 pm

You have a brillant idea!!! Very Happy
    Yavn
    Yavn
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Yavn Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:26 pm

Best idea i've heard in awhile.
    billybubble
    billybubble
    Author
    Author

Post by billybubble Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:56 am

LOL THAT'S ROCKS! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:48 pm