Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Check out my new signiture (ps if you want one tell me i will make you one)

Betatester1
    Betatester1
    Regular
    Regular

Check out my new signiture (ps if you want one tell me i will make you one) Empty Check out my new signiture (ps if you want one tell me i will make you one)

Post by Betatester1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 pm

like it if you do leave a commet
    Williamm
    Williamm
    Regular
    Regular

Check out my new signiture (ps if you want one tell me i will make you one) Empty Re: Check out my new signiture (ps if you want one tell me i will make you one)

Post by Williamm Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:19 am

Wow awesome ^^ Im going to make my own now! Razz
    Betatester1
    Betatester1
    Regular
    Regular

Check out my new signiture (ps if you want one tell me i will make you one) Empty Re: Check out my new signiture (ps if you want one tell me i will make you one)

Post by Betatester1 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 am

thanks there realy easy well kinda
    Atena
    Atena

Post by Atena Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 pm

i uploaded my signature but it did not work how do you upload?
    Betatester1
    Betatester1
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Betatester1 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:30 pm

go to preffrences and go to always attach signitures then make a post see if its attach to the post if its not reply to this post k! Surprised)
    aayush
    aayush
    Author
    Author

Post by aayush Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:48 pm

i had made a signature image but it didnt suit my text so i removed it months ago but i guess i will have to make a new one to represent me and chobotstimes at same time :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:43 pm