Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Go Green Cho-Team (plz check this out, its a new chobots group)

coffee2353
    coffee2353
    Regular
    Regular

Go Green Cho-Team (plz check this out, its a new chobots group) Empty Go Green Cho-Team (plz check this out, its a new chobots group)

Post by coffee2353 Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Hey, coffee2353 here! Well, I made this awesome new Chobots organization. It is called the Go Green Cho-Team! (GGCT for short) We are a group of chobots that try to make other chobots more environmentally frendly! We have: members, enviro-agents, and greenmods! So far I am the only member, I am a greenmod since i founded the group, but we want more! For more information go to: http://gogreencho-team.tk/

No this is not a new virtual game, we are a group ON chobots. And members, enviro-agents, and greenmods don't get their own badges (but im working on it). So please check it out and become a member!

And no, you don't have to pay to be member, enviro-agent, or greenmod!

Thanks,
    The owner, creator, and head greenmod of GGTC,
    coffee2353
    alien flower sunny
    [/color]
    itselite666
    itselite666

Go Green Cho-Team (plz check this out, its a new chobots group) Empty Re: Go Green Cho-Team (plz check this out, its a new chobots group)

Post by itselite666 Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Cool, but I think Chobots is green enough hehe. How will we make them greener?
    coffee2353
    coffee2353
    Regular
    Regular

Go Green Cho-Team (plz check this out, its a new chobots group) Empty Re: Go Green Cho-Team (plz check this out, its a new chobots group)

Post by coffee2353 Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:22 pm

itselite666 wrote:Cool, but I think Chobots is green enough hehe. How will we make them greener?

see the site for more info. we dont make chobots green. we make the people that are playing chobots more green. we have green parties telling chobots to be more environmentally friendly. once again, read through the whole site, or skim, for more information! and please take quiz to be a member!
    itselite666
    itselite666

Post by itselite666 Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:34 pm

coffee2353 wrote:
    itselite666 wrote:Cool, but I think Chobots is green enough hehe. How will we make them greener?

see the site for more info. we dont make chobots green. we make the people that are playing chobots more green. we have green parties telling chobots to be more environmentally friendly. once again, read through the whole site, or skim, for more information! and please take quiz to be a member!

Done hehe Razz Now I see Smile
    reece57
    reece57
    Regular
    Regular

Post by reece57 Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:52 am

i have completed quiz i hope you get back to me mine is the 1 who's username is gangstarappe
    aayush
    aayush
    Author
    Author

Post by aayush Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:48 am

nice idea but i think you should also explain the principles of global warming its causes and effects and how to reduce it.well if this team can hold conferences and stuff and explain the importance of trees and globalwarming then i have high hopes for this team Wink
    coffee2353
    coffee2353
    Regular
    Regular

Post by coffee2353 Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:18 am

reece57 wrote:i have completed quiz i hope you get back to me mine is the 1 who's username is gangstarappe

did u comment it? ill check all the pages but its not on member one

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:07 pm