Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Yavn
agent kooldude09
Gumi Maci
Puffles
kukazu
muttly
Youngjeezy456
Guguzi
aayush
plad556
benosss
Atena
Betatester1
zigzag1994
_Sharp_
Dpart544
speed
Gmailchatter
elise__23
ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
Yumega
itsjustjoey
26 posters

is gift and trade coming back???

aayush
    aayush
    Author
    Author

is gift and trade coming back??? - Page 2 Empty Re: is gift and trade coming back???

Post by aayush Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:52 pm

no fighting guys also guys charity of asking ppl clothes is against rules but charity for giving own clothes is totally aloud and appericiated
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

is gift and trade coming back??? - Page 2 Empty Re: is gift and trade coming back???

Post by speed Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:09 am

yeah i want to give my clothes my wardrobe is over flowing speicaly with unity tops! And i do mean it xoxo_molly!!
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:17 am

I think no... because there were a lot of scamers...

but it's good that you can sell your clothes! Smile
    Youngjeezy456
    Youngjeezy456
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Youngjeezy456 Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:58 am

Hmmm..i hate to disagree with Chobots Team but I think it should come beack unless people start complaining to take it off then it shud stay, I love making contests and giving away items and gtting rare items through trains
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by muttly Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:25 pm

when it comes back ill trade all my rare stuff for a V-flag
    kukazu
    kukazu
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kukazu Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:39 pm

im gona be hoenst i hope it never comes back
    ever since it went there have been alot less scams and spam
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by muttly Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:15 am

Atena wrote:Gift and trade is probally not coming back. The reason it was taken away was for scammers. hiki said there will be trade days. But for now let's just have fun

I DISSAGREE its no fun without it
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:25 am

Although scamming has decreased on the game, it still exists in small qualities. Trade/gift may come back but it will be awhile. elephant
    Gumi Maci
    Gumi Maci
    Author
    Author

Post by Gumi Maci Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:42 am

I dont think its coming back
    Youngjeezy456
    Youngjeezy456
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Youngjeezy456 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:58 am

I still want iot back because it's fun trading gifts back and forth. An it's a good idea to be able to give each other items.
    Gumi Maci
    Gumi Maci
    Author
    Author

Post by Gumi Maci Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:02 am

Actually yeh i want it to come back cuz ayyush still owes me 9505 bugs cuz i won a commenting contest on his blog ages ago!!
    agent kooldude09
    agent kooldude09
    Regular
    Regular

Post by agent kooldude09 Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 am

joey there are not comming back but if they are then it wont be any time soon
    Gumi Maci
    Gumi Maci
    Author
    Author

Post by Gumi Maci Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:54 pm

True but i dont understand!! They should come one month the next be gone! Its like random they are gone and if it does you should be able to gift bugs but if ou got hacked thed sell all your stuff and gift the bugs to there account which is easyier for a hacker to gift bugs all in one more than have to do all items! so i dont think thats a idea even though its my idea lol
    Yavn
    Yavn
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Yavn Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:47 pm

I truly believe trading & gifts will give back, but not anytime soon. Probably by the end of this year. Or maybe it will never come back, because when trading was around a lot of dumb chobots complained about how they got scammed. When it comes to trading you gotta know the person and/or trust them for something they have done. That's all I gotta say for now.
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:02 am

Yavn wrote:I truly believe trading & gifts will give back, but not anytime soon. Probably by the end of this year. Or maybe it will never come back, because when trading was around a lot of dumb chobots complained about how they got scammed. When it comes to trading you gotta know the person and/or trust them for something they have done. That's all I gotta say for now.
    I DO NOT WANT TO CAUSE AGER BUT I HATE YOU YAVN BECUAE I DAT PITCTURES OF GETTING SCAMED AND THEN BULLYING ME IN PC AND I AM NOT DUM!! Crying or Very sad Sad
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:13 am

Each of us has the legitimate right to become upset. It is how we act when upset that can create more problems. Please remember that the rules on Chobots apply here. Another words, even when you are angry, try to be friendly. If you have an issue with other, try to work it out with that person in private. If private conversation doesn't work, then ask someone to moderate or help you. study

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:32 am

IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!! xD
    elise__23
    elise__23

Post by elise__23 Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:34 am

hiki and vayer said there will be trading days....
    canab said its not coming back.......
    elise__23 said idk....
    SportsLegend8
    SportsLegend8
    Author
    Author

Post by SportsLegend8 Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:56 am

it shud come back cos i didnt even get to use it and i dont even know why they took it away
    Yavn
    Yavn
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Yavn Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 pm

speed wrote:
    Yavn wrote:I truly believe trading & gifts will give back, but not anytime soon. Probably by the end of this year. Or maybe it will never come back, because when trading was around a lot of dumb chobots complained about how they got scammed. When it comes to trading you gotta know the person and/or trust them for something they have done. That's all I gotta say for now.
    I DO NOT WANT TO CAUSE AGER BUT I HATE YOU YAVN BECUAE I DAT PITCTURES OF GETTING SCAMED AND THEN BULLYING ME IN PC AND I AM NOT DUM!! Crying or Very sad Sad

What pictures are you talking about???
    z3hn
    z3hn
    Regular
    Regular

Post by z3hn Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:55 pm

guys im bored so if ur online in chobots go in moon walk inside cafe
    Spuddyd
    Spuddyd

Post by Spuddyd Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:10 am

Hey guys, i just recently joined the forum and i have a queston for anyone who can answer it: how do we turn in the earth reserch paragraph??

p.s. plz check out my blog i worked realy hard on it: chobotsmadness.blogspot.com[url=chobotsmadness.blogspot.com]chobotsmadness.blogspot.com[/url]
    Yavn
    Yavn
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Yavn Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 am

Spuddyd wrote:Hey guys, i just recently joined the forum and i have a queston for anyone who can answer it: how do we turn in the earth reserch paragraph??

p.s. plz check out my blog i worked realy hard on it: chobotsmadness.blogspot.com[url=chobotsmadness.blogspot.com]chobotsmadness.blogspot.com[/url]

While come to the forum! Laughing
    mousyblack
    mousyblack

Post by mousyblack Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:55 am

so... 1st thing... "i want i want". that wont help you with anything Razz
    2nd thing... i'm not sure if im glad trade is gone, it was cool trading items that u didnt want anymore, but then again loads of spam "OMG!! I LOVE UR HAIR!! WANNA TRADE?!" lolz. so im not gonna wish for any...
    SportsLegend8
    SportsLegend8
    Author
    Author

Post by SportsLegend8 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:08 pm

I didnt even get to use it so i wanna get it back!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 am