Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ?

Poll

[ 4 ]
    Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ? Bar_left80%Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ? Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ? Bar_left20%Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ? Bar_left0%Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    nizoo
    nizoo

Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ? Empty Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ?

Post by nizoo Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:33 am

My opinion really i wish they let them back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !! lets see what you think too !
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ? Empty Re: Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ?

Post by Guguzi Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:08 am

We wrote a lot of post about this theme Smile you can find that topics...

Welcome to our forum!!! I hope you like it cheers
    nizoo
    nizoo

Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ? Empty Re: Do U Think That Gift And Trade Should Come Back ?

Post by nizoo Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:09 am

hey guguzi ( My Helper XD) !! Will Chobots Makers Let Them Get Back ?
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:12 am

http://forum.chobots.com/news-and-updates-f1/is-gift-and-trade-coming-back-t867.htm?highlight=gift+++%2btrade

http://forum.chobots.com/glitches-and-suggestions-f13/who-wants-the-trade-and-gift-button-back-t294.htm?highlight=gift+++%2btrade

here is some topics about this theme Smile read it
    reece57
    reece57
    Regular
    Regular

Post by reece57 Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:50 am

they sohuld be back definite
    abish14
    abish14
    Regular
    Regular

Post by abish14 Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:51 am

if we have gift and trade many ppl are going to ask but i think we still need it
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 am

Hmm... Yeah!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:02 pm