Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My idea for vayer's contest!

Gmailchatter
    Gmailchatter
    Regular
    Regular

My idea for vayer's contest! Empty My idea for vayer's contest!

Post by Gmailchatter Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:58 pm

OK, so i can't find a thred or something to post our idea's on and this seems to be how every1 is doing it, so here's my idea!
    We should have....A sweet battle contest! Which would lead up to the grade finally....A CIRCUS PARTY! Where u guys, mods, hand out or put these clown outfits in the store. I drew a boy outfit and a girl outfit. here's what they look like.
    My idea for vayer's contest! 301k0ifMy idea for vayer's contest! N142so

Then, mods would rain pie's at the party! And...there would be flying elephants instead of cows! And people would dress up, and it would be a BIG crazy circus! And u would make the room look like a big top tent! And there would also be type rope artist outfits! Here's a pic My idea for vayer's contest! 2qk2vko
    and ring master outfits would look like this!
    My idea for vayer's contest! 2mrb6dk

And it would rain lots of pie's, cream pies, cherry pies, apple pies, and lemon pie's! All rainning from the sky! also some kinda limited circus item...the Caramel cotton candy flag!!!!! Here's what it would look like:
    My idea for vayer's contest! 51qyc3

Awesome right? i hope u can make some OR ALL! of my idea's possible!!!
    Chobot Name: Gmailchatter
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

My idea for vayer's contest! Empty Re: My idea for vayer's contest!

Post by Puffles Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:46 am

Your circus costumes are absolutely adorable. I love them!!! Your whole idea would be an awesome party theme. Thanks for sharing! Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:11 am