Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My Idea For Vayer's Contest

Choboplanet
    Choboplanet

My Idea For Vayer's Contest Empty My Idea For Vayer's Contest

Post by Choboplanet Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Ok, i'm talking about the contest that Vayerman was talking about for the rare item.

My idea is to remodel the shop! I want to go back to catalogs. Look at the pic on chobotsxl.tk

After you see it read the rest of my ideas.

1.The new Shop should have a thing like in the wardrobe where you can turn your Chobot around.

2.There should be a bin where you can put things in it and get the full price back and then other Chobots can pick it out of the bin for half of the actual price.

And then a non-shop idea would be that you can give the bugs you have on your account away. So we can do that for prizes on our blogs. Good ideas right?
    floppyjacky
    floppyjacky

My Idea For Vayer's Contest Empty Re: My Idea For Vayer's Contest

Post by floppyjacky Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:32 pm

my idea is a new game maybe called hover battle it like sweet battle but its for citizens and you get to use choboards or rocket boots and maybe another game called rocket catcher its a four player game none citizen where u get split up in to two teams and 1 person on each team throws a ball to the other and the other tries to get it to a goal but first the teams have to work out whos throwing the ball and whos runnin for the goal

chobot name -floppyjacky
    floppyjacky
    floppyjacky

Post by floppyjacky Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 am

my other idea is like a server that never gets full like a party server thats hidden unless theres a party

-chobot name=floppyjacky
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Choboplanet, I agree that the wardrobe needs to be remodeled. I posted something about that a long time ago. Maybe have shelves or drawers with a label on it. We could put shirts in one drawer/shelf, shoes in another, etc. It would help keep our wardrobes organized!

The party server idea is cool. Then, we would always know where the party is!

Thanks for sharing. sunny
    hunter330
    hunter330

Post by hunter330 Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:31 pm

i agree with floppyjacky
    its hard to get in servers if its full Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:43 am