Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Scribblenaut
Guguzi
username123456
SportsLegend8
chobox_360
benosss
Kiogre
unni
Dpart544
god425
iowacubsfan
Yumega
Lville
northian
deliciouzz
hunter330
Gobblers
cauchemar
loy121
swifty
Bubu1028
ginmom
blain
chobotreeter
wildfire10
aqua144
Williamm
Darkcartman123
Flamedoggie
Jessie2000
elise__23
Pendul1
kilabeez
Nathaniel9909
Puffles
39 posters

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development

cauchemar
    cauchemar

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development

Post by cauchemar Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:15 am

Please check out my topic about this thanks.
    Gobblers
    Gobblers

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development - Page 2 Empty Re: Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development

Post by Gobblers Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Here's my ideas:

1. A memory music game at Rockemall Street. You'll see music notes in a sequence, and then have to copy it after.

2. Pet Suits/ Accessories

3. Pet Furniture

4. Backgrounds for our player card

5. Signature Shirts (A shirt with your name on it)

6. Fly Candy (Makes you float)

7. Rainbow Candy (Changes your color to rainbow)

8. Special Dances with clothes (Cowboy could twirl a lasso, Fireman could shoot water, etc.)

Those are my ideas!
    ~Gobblers
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Gobblers, you took Tdawg and my idea. Surprised I was just getting ready to post about Special Dances with clothes! Oh well, at least great minds think alike!! Here is more of what our idea was:

Special Dances--ninja suit would throw the star; jedi would be able to draw his lightsabre; cowboy would throw hat in the air; chinese girl would use a fan to fan herself; etc.

AND

Backgrounds to go with the special dance/outfit themes.
    cauchemar
    cauchemar

Post by cauchemar Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:11 pm

These are some of my ideas for chobots,
    - We should have a little big bigger font in chat bubbles
    - Instead of rain code a rain button which lets you select an item to rain it and an amount for it to rain that item
    - Mods should have a flashing chat bubble (easier to find)
    - We should have a job tour guides
    - We should have more junior clothes
    - We should have a different park like one with swings and slides etc
    - We should have more missions!
    (we means chobots)

THIS IS MY ENTRY FOR THE CONTEST ABOUT CRAZY IDEAS THANKS FOR READING!
    ~Cauchemar
    cauchemar
    cauchemar

Post by cauchemar Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:22 pm

~More ideas~
    -Have the ability to change your name
    - Be able to visit someones home if they are your friend (visit home button)
    -Citizenship comes with a C medel
    -More furniture
    -^ for juniors
    -A citizen hq (like agent one)
    -^ That is the door in rokemall street
    - Have a basket ball court (play with the balls that paint trees)
    -Pool that is for juniors and citizens
    -Agent pool
    -Mod pool
    -^ not
    -Old items come back often
    -Professor choproff gives different items
    -Thats it!
    ~Cauchemar.
    chobotreeter
    chobotreeter

Post by chobotreeter Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:28 pm

onother idea vayerman u know tht door at rocketmall in there should be a coloring wall for all chobots
    hunter330
    hunter330

Post by hunter330 Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:02 pm

This is one cool idea how you can change the color of your clothes Very Happy
    deliciouzz
    deliciouzz

Post by deliciouzz Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:08 pm

i have an idea for our team: Jessie2000, Deliciouzz, Meowfrenzy and Kittenking, now known as the Thoughtful Friends Team -- this time with the help of zigzag1994 !

we could have like one time in month, like for example every first saturday - a concert on rockemall stage.

how it will work? there will be a chobot (like chopix or choproff) dancing on the stage and singing. this chobot will change every month. the music of this chobot star will be to hear when u enter the rockemall. like theres an lady gaga concert u will hear lady gaga songs when u enter the rockemall.

how we will decide which "star" havin a concert?
    easy! we will have to vote on a poll on main blog where we can choose out of different "stars"

i dunno if someone said that before:
    but we could have a new place like a skatepark.
    its a skateparc where u can use ur rocketboots or your choboard.
    or a new game where u can first costumize ur choboard or rocketboots and u have to show what u can in a halfpipe or on a course.

and my last idea:
    a multiplayer mini-golf game.
    Nathaniel9909
    Nathaniel9909

Post by Nathaniel9909 Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Im also thinking,we should be able to find coupons for clothes Wink and you should be able to take pics of your moments in Chobots,put them in an album,and let friends see it Wink
    During parties,Chobots,is all normal...You think you can decorate a bit?Wink
    The "TV" thing in your house,it should show Featured Graffiti that is being Drawn Smile
    and sometimes...mods kinda go a little easy on chobots.for being bad,(cussing or something =P) you should keep track of how much they've been bad.5 strikes,and they're banned.
    For Friends list,I know you make a certain number of how much you should have,but i dont think you should do that.Chobots is about having fun and making friends Smile
    Nichos Kingdom mission;There should be a hidden door to Nicho World Smile (not that i LIKE nichos XD lol)
    on player cards,there should be little chobot heads.the number of heads that are lit,is there experiance Wink instead of how old they are.(example:Newbie,Some Experiance,Friend Maker lol you know,stuff like that)
    Missions:not just Chopix and Chistobob and whatever XD.but actuall missions.example:accomplish something,kinda like look at your list and find it.
    For games,alot of pple LOVE to play games!(Q contest,hide n' seek) there should be a button that you press,gives you options of what you'd like to play,click on one,and a "Replica" of your friend list comes up....Then,Invite Friends of course!
    Suits:Your suits should be interactive,each one has something special to do.example:police suit,special ability,it should take out handcuffs and swing em' around LOL
    pets:you should be able to buy a pet room,JUST for them!You can fill it with pet furniture.lol,food bowls.and they talk to much lol! you should be able to turn "Chit-Chat" off lol
    and for houses and furniture:houses should come with fire-places.and your furniture should interact too!example:boom boxes should be able to play music and jump around (not all around the room lol)

lol you like?Smile

~~~nathaniel9909

lol! lol! lol!
    Gobblers
    Gobblers

Post by Gobblers Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Puffles wrote:Gobblers, you took Tdawg and my idea. Surprised I was just getting ready to post about Special Dances with clothes! Oh well, at least great minds think alike!! Here is more of what our idea was:

Special Dances--ninja suit would throw the star; jedi would be able to draw his lightsabre; cowboy would throw hat in the air; chinese girl would use a fan to fan herself; etc.

AND

Backgrounds to go with the special dance/outfit themes.

Lol! Yeah! Special Dances would be cool!
    northian
    northian

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development - Page 2 Empty mini golf!!!!!!

Post by northian Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:39 pm

they could have chobots minigolf!!!! you can but your clubs at the shop and then buy the outfit then you can play eighteen holes of fun and if you make it in the 19th hole you get 500 bugs!!! and every hole you make in over or par you get 100 bugs if you get it under par you get 200 bugs!!
    Lville
    Lville

Post by Lville Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:14 am

Jessie2000 wrote:

BOWLING ALLEY:
    A new location with a bowling alley game that we can play in teams, like real bowling, with lots of lanes and seating areas at the ends, where we can sit in groups with our friends and chat, also in this area could be a coffee lounge with seating and a counter that we can go to and buy food and drink which would appear in our backpacks then when we sit at the table we can put what we have bought onto the table.

CHOBOARD RAMPS:
    A location with different kinds of ramps where we can do tricks on our Choboards,The tricks would have different levels that require learning and practice and when we master the trick we receive a trophy that we can display in our houses.

SWIMMING POOL:
    A swimming pool with slides and diving boards and then we could have some new bathing suits made/surfboards/rubber duck things that you float with lol

Those are awesome ideas! My favorite is the ChoBoard Ramps!
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Post by Yumega Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 am

nathaniel9909 wrote: and you should be able to take pics of your moments in Chobots,put them in an album,and let friends see it Wink

I like that one! At long last you're mates will believe that you met Chobot! What a Face
    iowacubsfan
    iowacubsfan

Post by iowacubsfan Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:05 am

make a bowling alley and customize your own magic shop in the under construction
    iowacubsfan
    iowacubsfan

Post by iowacubsfan Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 am

and a make your own shirt
    god425
    god425

Post by god425 Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 am

well hello now ask u can see people want the trade button back but if u will vayerman when u get on go to the cafe st i will tell u something ok ty
    Dpart544
    Dpart544
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Dpart544 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:07 am

Yeah a make ur own shirt place would be really kewl
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Post by Yumega Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 am

Hmm...I have a few ideas.

Clothes-
    Letter Tops:
    A top for A, a top for B, a top for C. It goes right down to Z. Wink
    Beanie hat:
    For the cold winter days.
    Turtle costume:
    A turtle mask, turtle top (with shell) and turtle pants (with tail?)
    Chocots shirt:
    Simple shirt with Chobots written on it.

Cafe food:
    It's a café and there is nothing to eat...well if bubbles and fire count as food...
    We need soup and steak and maybey it could show our cho eating it and it will sit infront of you. Cake would be nice too.
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Yumega, a turtle suit? I love your idea!
    unni

Post by unni Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:39 am

i want a second section of wardrobe room cause my wardrobe is full i had 38 clothes when i was 13 so more wardrobe space more happy and make furniture tradable and sellable it will be good
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Post by Yumega Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:01 am

unni wrote:i want a second section of wardrobe room cause my wardrobe is full
    Have you tried to tidy it up a bit? There is a good video showing you how to organize you're wordrobe. Watch this- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVlNn0KexKg What a Face
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:09 am

I received a pc from a forum member. Iowacubsfan asked that I enter his/her suggestions for Chobot improvement: a) customize one's own magic and b) a bowling alley in the under construction area. Once again, these ideas came from Iowacubsfan.
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Post by Yumega Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:34 am

I like the bowling idea! Very Happy
    Another idea from me is that we can have:
    .Bikes
    .Skate-boards
    .Scooters
    It would be cool to drive something more than a hoverboard!
    Dpart544
    Dpart544
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Dpart544 Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Yeh I think that we need more newer stuff on Chobots or itll end up like club penguin! BORING!!! Very Happy
    Kiogre
    Kiogre

Post by Kiogre Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:37 am

Hmmm... Maybe a suit dissembler.
    For example the Chef suit. With the suit dissembler, instead buying the whole suit, you could buy only the hat!

2nd idea:
    A personal Drawing board:
    It would be a little drawing board that you can only see it, but your friends can see your art if you let them see your pesonal drawing board.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:10 pm