Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
Scribblenaut
Guguzi
username123456
SportsLegend8
chobox_360
benosss
Kiogre
unni
Dpart544
god425
iowacubsfan
Yumega
Lville
northian
deliciouzz
hunter330
Gobblers
cauchemar
loy121
swifty
Bubu1028
ginmom
blain
chobotreeter
wildfire10
aqua144
Williamm
Darkcartman123
Flamedoggie
Jessie2000
elise__23
Pendul1
kilabeez
Nathaniel9909
Puffles
39 posters

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development

Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development Empty Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development

Post by Puffles Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:11 am

As most of you know, Vayerman wants to hear "your CRRRRRAZY ideas about Chobots world development". So, start posting your ideas.

(PS. Vayerman--I hope you don't mind that I started this thread. But some Chobots wanted to start sharing with you!)
    Nathaniel9909
    Nathaniel9909

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development Empty Re: Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development

Post by Nathaniel9909 Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:23 am

The Wardrobe clothes should be smaller...we should be able to make our own little chobots badges to wear Very Happy ....and for the stage,I think there should be a drumset,like an actual drumset to play.(sit it in,and its the same exact thing as the other instrumanets :p) uhhh...lol...for the Graffiti Wall,it should kinda be like the paint program on computers,you should be able to make STRAIGHT and CURVY lines lol.Those are my ideas =D

~~~nathaniel9909
    kilabeez
    kilabeez

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development Empty Re: Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development

Post by kilabeez Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 am

okay guys i have a couple of ides fist is for agents this is vary helpful okay i had this idea that instead of warning or kick button back for us how about agents can have a button that u can send a message/ direct link to the mod that is monitoring the servers at that time so we send a message with the bad chobots name and what he did so that the mods can help us out. Also another thing bad chobots are using some spots on chobots so that they can cuss like on top of stairs in cafe street and some other places where we cannot click them. Okay heres an idea for the walls i like the little idea of templates of shapes / stamps we an use like a shape of a star of rectangle,triangle,circle u name it.
    also heres a fun little idea for new area deep under the city of chobots theres a boiler room/cho energy room with a giant floating ball of cho energy lies which powers our city we can watch it float and change color as we chat and have fun. Annoyances/pets okay i personally love this idea a send home button that sends the pet home and also a button that will stop the pets comments from running because they interrupt ppl as they talk also furniture u can actually sit in. Also what do chobots do when its the summer and its hot i mean we are pretty close to the sun so how about a pool of some sort where chobots can cool down. also another thing This is for the birthday boy's and girl's im currently working on a party cap that u can get and wear on your bday it will say bboy or Ggirl or bday. Also we have t.v. screens in our homes but they dont have a function so for any new intresting news or contests we can have a t.v. program that will have times and dates of parties, birthday shout outs and more.
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:49 am

My ideas aren't really crazy...

But, it would be nice to have days and nights on Chobots. It is always so bright!

Also, we have space suits, so maybe we need to be able to travel outside of the biosphere with them.

My post wouldn't be complete if I didn't say something about having a swimming area, whether it be a beach, pool or lake. We would need some swim clothes to use, too.

As I think of more, I'll post them... Very Happy

Thought of another one: change the names of the rooms/locations. Make each separate server have its own unique named rooms. Another words, not every server would have a "cafe street", but something sounding more exotic!!

Last edited by Puffles on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added another idea)
    Pendul1
    Pendul1

Post by Pendul1 Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:04 pm

I think there should be a chobot of the week Very Happy and the one that wins gets citizenship
    or a medal
    or every chobot makes his own clothes:D
    or
    we can make like um a place with a swimming poll where ppl can buy from there swim suit.
    or i was thiking about a machine where you can make your own t shirt or something and you write what ever you want on it and make it what color you want and you can make in it holes or something just liek you design clothes but you get to have them for like 500 bugs or something XD
    or a suit for non citizens with springs on shoes, like you jump, you don't fly . and when ever you click a place you jump till there. XD
    I even made a design of it but my scanner is broken -_-
    or um like at chat wher you write what you want to say you can choose the color you want:
    green, red, yellow, black(the letters will be white), etc and how big the letters should be and so on.
    And i know someone said a grocery and its cool and about it was thinking like to make kinda mood bar like pets have and you need to buy cho-fruits or cho-food and things and you eat them and you'll see the chobot is happyer and you go to sleep and when you play games to xD
    and you can make chat like where like more than 2 ppl can chat into
    like a chat cafe XD
    Or you can sit on furniture .
    Or when you do like an amount of points on a game in game zone you get a reward, like a medal
    Very Happy

I have many ideas i know XD lol! Razz
    kilabeez
    kilabeez

Post by kilabeez Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:11 pm

pendul u said 2 of my ideas lol the pool and the sitting in furniture
    Nathaniel9909
    Nathaniel9909

Post by Nathaniel9909 Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:15 pm

2 new missions:I go with Puffles,We'd be able to go out in Space and explore...But The mission,Find everything On your list that you are given.(meteor,sun,stars,planet etc.)...I have no idea what the dudes name will be...Cho-Flow?lol
    2nd Mission:There SHOULD be a gardening room,so this next mission will have a place to be
    okay here it is;I have no clue what the mission owner's (lol) name should be.But the mission;Go out into chobots watering plants that have little gears on them (when you see those little gears,click on the plant =P) continue your mission watering 4 more (which is 5 total) when your done,go back to the gardener guy,and the prize is,a 10-gallon hat.lol hope you like my ideas (for missions that is)
    Nathaniel9909
    Nathaniel9909

Post by Nathaniel9909 Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:18 pm

oh, forgot my name, its nathaniel9909 XD
    elise__23
    elise__23

Post by elise__23 Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:33 pm

i know!! LOL! you may laugh!!
    3 wardrobes! 1 for shirts,1 for shorts, 1 for citizen suits and citizen items!!

LOL
    also a party every hour so that chobots can attend one

also chobots must have non-stop fun like you have to find cho-pieces to orm an item but this must be keep on going.then if you find the m all you get bugs..kinda like a tresure hunt Smile

also there should be drawing competions cause everyone has talents i believe..(hand drawn and by computer)

(hope you like because the suit is AUSOME)

elise__23
    :DD

Last edited by elise__23 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jessie2000
    Jessie2000

Post by Jessie2000 Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:44 pm

Hi,
    myself (Jessie2000), Deliciouzz, Meowfrenzy and Kittenking have formed a team for our ideas.
    Here they are.

BOWLING ALLEY:
    A new location with a bowling alley game that we can play in teams, like real bowling, with lots of lanes and seating areas at the ends, where we can sit in groups with our friends and chat, also in this area could be a coffee lounge with seating and a counter that we can go to and buy food and drink which would appear in our backpacks then when we sit at the table we can put what we have bought onto the table.

CHOBOARD RAMPS:
    A location with different kinds of ramps where we can do tricks on our Choboards,The tricks would have different levels that require learning and practice and when we master the trick we receive a trophy that we can display in our houses.

SELLING FURNITURE:
    To be able to sell our furniture, so that we can redecorate our houses more and be able to claim some of the bugs back we have already spent.

THE CAFE:
    We would like to be able to buy more things in there, it's been the same for ages, and what we buy now lasts only a few seconds, things like food and super weird Ice creams Very Happy

A DISCO/PARTY ROOM:
    Us Chobots have loads of big parties and a special room designed just for them would be cool, with a video screen for music and maybe have the magic books in there too, so we can buy magic and balloons whilst at the party.

NEW MAGIC:
    For citizens and Juniors like firework magic and magic turns us into strange creatures/animals etc and to make the magic last longer, it's not that cheap and goes sooooo quick.

SWIMMING POOL:
    A swimming pool with slides and diving boards and then we could have some new bathing suits made/surfboards/rubber duck things that you float with lol

CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES:
    Skirts for girls, there isn't any apart from the tutu that is now removed, purses for girls and bags/rucksacks for both, bracelets, necklaces.

PETS:
    More things for pets and pet magic.

AGENT WARNING BUTTON: We have said it before and we will say it again, Agents need one.

We hope you like our ideas Smile
    Flamedoggie
    Flamedoggie

Post by Flamedoggie Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:49 pm

I think that we should be allowed to make teams for Nicho Kingdom where inside the mission agency there is a desk where citizens can design a badge for there player card.
    To design a badge it would cost 300-500 bugs depending on what letters, colours and effects you use.

I think it would be a good idea because it would be fun to go and do Nicho Mission as a team and you should have a Team leader board where like the competition boards bit there will be a list of the team names and at the end of the month the teams that are 1st, 2nd and 3rd should win a 2 week citizenship or a special item.

-flamedog
    elise__23
    elise__23

Post by elise__23 Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:51 pm

oh yes and selling. maybe we have a selling area..like i want a chlos shirt but i cannot get it because they are not in shop..so people who want can sell it and get money for selling it.. :DD
    Darkcartman123
    Darkcartman123

Post by Darkcartman123 Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Ok i got a crazy idea that might work. A color wheel in the wardrobe where we drag our clothes and we pay for it to change color. Instead of buying the same clothes but different color.

~Darkcartman bounce
    Williamm
    Williamm
    Regular
    Regular

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development Empty My ideas for chobots development

Post by Williamm Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Okay Hello William Here Smile I just wanted to say the thing in Chobots that really annoys me. The wardrobes are not big enough! It would be good if we had sections or pouches or something, maybe a nice menu to find your clothes. I loose stuff in my wardrobe!!! I dont want to get rid of it:!: Exclamation

Also on another line. SPACE EXPLORATION!!! We could go to diffrent planets looking for new technology for the chobots world! The more you explore the more upgrades you can get for your spaceship, that means you can go FASTERThen you could sell your goods for bugs! This could expand chobots vastly and its within a limit i think!! Thank you for reading this!! Wonder what the item is??

PLUS AN AGENT WARNING BUTTON!! BUT ONLY FOR SOME TRUSTED AGENTS. Its driving some of us CRAZY! affraid

~William~
    aqua144
    aqua144
    Regular
    Regular

Post by aqua144 Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Hey, me and _jess_ teamed up Smile I hope you like our ideas

you should be able to buy icecream in cafe since it is summer.

there should be sports on chobots Very Happy maybe like choball.

new environments would be nice Very Happy Example we can have cho-forest, maybe do some missions there, like instead of chopix it can be finding animals.

Maybe add some swings to park Very Happy

Our pets should have furniture too, like a bed. Also there should be environments for our pets, like a place where all the pets can play together Very Happy

There should be TVs in agent hq, where agents can watch over.

We should get backgrounds for our playercards Very Happy

There should be tv in our house, and maybe watch news lol that would be cool Very Happy

Also juniors should have a badge too. Citizens, agents, mods, juniors are also important to our chobots community they deserve a junior badge Very Happy

Somewhere where we can play bowling with our friends! Most people like bowling, and it will be great chance to spend more time with friends also earn bugs Very Happy

We should definitly get bigger wardrobes i for one can not fit my stuff lol, than it gets messy and i cant find my clothes! LOL

Chobots library woohooo lol, we should be able to read some stories about our chobots right?

Maybe a fishing game Very Happy

We should be able to buy space ships just like hoverboards.

Should be able to buy pizza at cafe yumm xD

one thing really important, there should be a button "not accepting any messages even from your friends" because sometimes it gets really really annoying when i get hundreds of messages and i spend hours reading and replying them.

Agents hq should be only for agents and we shouldnt be able to invite anyone because sometimes it causes lot of problems.

And in agents hq, agents should be able to write names of people they recommend like some kind of a list, that way it will be more fair because some people who really deserves it arent agents yet.

New masks - fish mask, dog mask and more

Every week there should be a drawing contest, like mods pick a theme we all draw and send it to support and the best ones gets a prize Very Happy

Magic that makes ur body invisible and only your head shows LOL or it can be a magic that makes you completely thing lolz

we should get a sleep button that would be funny lol Smile

A water park! lol its summer wont that be fun?

Cho-garden you should be able to get some apples, flowers, plums and more....

A magic that makes you go into the trees that way you can hide! Lolz

Choproff should ask more and harder questions. Or choproff should give lessons like showing you some facts and giving you tests but it should be different all the time that way we can learn more.

A new game throw cho-energy ball lol, get with some friends and throw each other cho-energy ball and the team that wins gets 100 bugs or more.

Go to space with space ships and explore new things!

in winter there should be snowman mask would look cool Very Happy

some special chobots band should play in stage and maybe give some concerts Very Happy would be cool to listen to it.

give few weeks of citizenship to the 5 people who earned the most bugs on chobots.

you have been picking stylish chobots, maybe they should recieve a shirt that says stylish lol would be really cool Very Happy

Since there is no gift or trade we should still be able to do our contests on our own blogs, so we should at least be able to transfer bugs.

One other thing is that chobots is always day time, night time would look nice too Smile Maybe after 24:00 chotime it should be dark.

Every game on chobots should have its suit, if you play once and win you get the game's suit Very Happy It would be nice.

wow really long post jess will post other stuff later today
    wildfire10
    wildfire10

Post by wildfire10 Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Cho-boards should be able to get wheels and you guys should make a tournament for citizens every week
    chobotreeter
    chobotreeter

Post by chobotreeter Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:09 pm

ok heres 1 idea instead of the garbadge dude somtimes standin by garbadge collecter we should have a garbadge mishion where u walk all ovev and collect gargadge heres a pic how it should look[b][i] and also i desighned some oufits im in middle in makin more but heres 3 ones a dracula suit one a tux and one a luggage man in a hottle i will tune u in if i havemore ideas heres a pic of the oufits
    chobotreeter
    chobotreeter

Post by chobotreeter Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:11 pm

ok i cant show any pics so ill send them to tina to ive to u
    blain
    blain
    Regular
    Regular

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development Empty We Should Have A Better rain Systym

Post by blain Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:06 pm

we need to make somthing like:
    it only rains at the end of a mod party and once you get all rain that falls you get automaticly teleported to a sideparty room until everbody gotten some!!
    becuz ppl get some and then ask for more and other ppl who havent gotten some it makes them lagg so they cant get any!! so we might need a better rain systym Very Happy
    ginmom
    ginmom

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development Empty Crazy Ideas

Post by ginmom Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:35 pm

How about:
    1) Balloon Festival - where chobots can fly around in hot air balloons
    2) Gliders - chobots glide around in hang gliders
    3) Bungee jump -
    4) Ice skating rink
    5) Sailboats, canoe, kayak, rowboats, rafts, steamboats, submarine, docks, piers
    6) Jump Rope, hopscotch, teeter-totter, slide(water slide), high diving board
    7) Planetarium, museum, aquarium
    Cool Rock climbing
    9) Carnival
    10)Camping with tents and campfire
    11)Kite Festival
    12)Candlelight and Lantern Celebration/ceremony
    13)Parades
    14)Diner
    15)Library with book lists and bookstores
    16)Concert Hall with Ballet and opera
    17)Cathedral, church, mosque, temple, etc
    18)Picnic tables, picnic baskets, forest, lagoon, barbecue grills
    19)Buggy/Carriage rides
    20)Shopping Mall with boutiques and International Food Court Idea
    Bubu1028
    Bubu1028
    Regular
    Regular

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development Empty things

Post by Bubu1028 Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:41 pm

1th Agents should have a kick botton(the botton makes the person safe chat for 10 min)
    2nd there should be a backround for chobots playercard
    3rd agents that are citizens should have the big word as an citizen but blue!
    4th New cloth (change some of it once a week)
    5th the insturment catalog should be at the stage
    6th trashcan for house stuff
    7th citizen magic(rain) so ppl dont beg for rain
    swifty
    swifty

Post by swifty Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:42 am

1. There should be an ice cream parlor where you can buy ice creams that are weird and while your there you can also play a game where you can design your own ice cream that can either be yum or can have anchoves and soy sauce on, in other words there should be a wide selection of toppings.
    2. All agents should have blue chat bubbles although citizen agents should have a big, blue chat bubble.
    3. Agents should have their own mission a bit like chopix where there are a lot of chobots that are only visible to agents and need their help. Like there could be a mum chobot and she could have lost her daughter (just an example).
    4. There should be a paint shop, but not just any old paint shop, it should be a face paint shop where you can buy wearable face paint and there could be some for citizens and some for juniors.
    5. This idea is kind of wacko, I think that instead of just switching from each server by just clicking on it from a map, I think at the space port at every server there should be a launch pad where you can design a rocket, launch it and fly to the next server through space. To make it easier to find each server there is a little page in the bottom left-hand corner with co-ordinates of the server.
    6. Like other chobots I think that the furniture in houses can be interacted with.
    7. There should be a pet park where you take your pet and play with it on swings, playgrounds, tunnels, sand pits and seasaws that your pet can interact with.
    8. My final idea for now is probably very well needed for a lot of people. Instead of just getting bigger wardrobes I think on the left-hand side there should be a bar with some tabs on it, the tabs have pictures of a certain section, eg. shirts, and if you click on it that section of items show up. There's a draft of what it might look like bellow:

Crazy Ideas about Chobots world development 2zh1tld

Yours truly, Swifty Very Happy
    Jessie2000
    Jessie2000

Post by Jessie2000 Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:16 am

Hi
    Here's another idea from Jessie2000, Deliciouzz. Meowfrenzy and Kittenking, now known as the Thoughtful Friends Team Very Happy

GRAFFITI WALL IN CITIZEN HOUSES:
    We thought that having a graffiti wall in our houses would be cool, there are loads of citizens now and not loads of walls to draw on, we think it would help stop people rowing over having their drawing erased, It could be a new room for citizen houses, The Graffiti Room, where we can create Art and it stays there until we decide to erase it.

Hope you like the idea Smile
    loy121
    loy121

Post by loy121 Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:01 am

my idea is this its great and its one and its useful

here it is u can make a sell button only with ur buddies so if u want to sell ur item u give the item price and if one of ur freinds wants to buy it and he accepts pricce he will get the item and the guy will get his money bugs and heres something else why dont u make a yardsale on ur home but we need a garden so the graden would be connected with tubes to outside in home or a teleport button wich takes u to garden so thats up to u about garden in ur home about making a yard sale u can also sell furniture that would be awesome but u can give the items limit price too thats theres not gonna be scamming and cheating like if it was the q mark shirt he cant sell above 250 etc.. or up too u but my mail idea is selling to others Smile

hope u like it and my blog is loy121-chobots-cheats.tk hope u visit it Smile

ty LOy121 Very Happy

Last edited by loy121 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    elise__23
    elise__23

Post by elise__23 Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:22 am

also maybe, a mod or a person has a special chobot that when youn try to add him,he gives ya a gift. that would make people online more and in search of this chobot.i think it would be fun to try to find him.also so people more come on, he comes to visit on certain days. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:39 am