Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Help
Puffles
muttly
Sanjam
8 posters

How often you think it should rain in chobots?

Poll

How often you think it should rain in chobots?

[ 3 ]
    How often you think it should rain in chobots? Bar_left27%How often you think it should rain in chobots? Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 4 ]
    How often you think it should rain in chobots? Bar_left36%How often you think it should rain in chobots? Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How often you think it should rain in chobots? Bar_left9%How often you think it should rain in chobots? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How often you think it should rain in chobots? Bar_left0%How often you think it should rain in chobots? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How often you think it should rain in chobots? Bar_left0%How often you think it should rain in chobots? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    How often you think it should rain in chobots? Bar_left27%How often you think it should rain in chobots? Bar_right [27%] 

Total Votes: 11
    Poll closed
    Sanjam
    Sanjam

How often you think it should rain in chobots? Empty How often you think it should rain in chobots?

Post by Sanjam Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:25 am

I wanted to know how often u want it to rain in chobots, I voted for EVERY HOUR!!
    Sanjam
    Sanjam

How often you think it should rain in chobots? Empty Re: How often you think it should rain in chobots?

Post by Sanjam Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:31 am

Just vote and let me know! and also send a comment to let me know the reason for ur answer...
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

How often you think it should rain in chobots? Empty Re: How often you think it should rain in chobots?

Post by muttly Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 am

everyday --->muttly has voted
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:51 am

Rain is a special gift from the moderators. If it rained every hour, it would no longer be as special. Very Happy
    Help
    Help
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Help Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:51 am

I like about every 2 weeks. Or 1 week.

Try to refrain from double posting.
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:25 am

I think Every week or Every Month...

I agree to Puffles How often you think it should rain in chobots? Reading
    Sugarbuzz
    Sugarbuzz

Post by Sugarbuzz Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am

i said every day but at f=different times every day to make it fair to others Smile
    Dpart544
    Dpart544
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Dpart544 Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:56 pm

I voted for every week that would make it you know like sorta rare cuz if tey did do it every day it would get kinda boring!
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Post by Yumega Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:57 pm

:sigh: rain isn't something to be asked for and as Puffles says it's special. I think it's sad that a mod can't enter a room without being asked to make rain. It's rude and isn't something that is given at request Neutral

Last edited by Yumega on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dpart544
    Dpart544
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Dpart544 Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:00 pm

So true, SOO true. I h8 when all you hear is
    "RAIN, I WANT RAIN, (MODS NAME HERE) PLZ CAN YOU MAKE RAIN PLZ ITS MY B-DAY TODAY"
    You get the point! Mad
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Post by Yumega Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:05 pm

'Hey didn't you say that at the last party?'
    The rainbow party was a good exsample of this. Hiki asks for a rainbow shape. People start saying 'No, only if you give us rain!' What does Hiki do? She gives them rain. But I'm talking about the H20 type! Classic What a Face
    Dpart544
    Dpart544
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Dpart544 Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Yeh, ROFL they didnt say wat type of rain they wanted. Hiki is gr8! Very Happy
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Post by Yumega Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:10 pm

legend, eh? I left because of lag so I didn't see how the rainbow turned out but anyway.
    Well back to topic. I think one hour is a bit much and when a mod is in a giving mood then they could give us rain What a Face
    Dpart544
    Dpart544
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Dpart544 Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:14 pm

Yeh, they shouldnt be pressurised into making it rain and by the way only DEVELOPERS can make rain. MODs can only do it at things like parties, and thats if a developer lets them (i think)! Question
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Post by Yumega Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Well I'm not sure to be honest- have only been on chobots for 40 days after all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:21 pm