Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Angelgod for games! A story about Hiki and Angelgod!

angelgod
    angelgod

Angelgod for games! A story about Hiki and Angelgod! Empty Angelgod for games! A story about Hiki and Angelgod!

Post by angelgod Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Ok im new at this thing so lets get started...
    When hiki was walking there was an arcade. (of course she had to go play them) and she always had a bff by her side and this time her name was angelgod and they both walked into the arcade and they played all the games like 15 times. finally they were bored of it and they said omg the whole time they were playing the games there were only 2 games. then they told the owner to make some more games and the 2 that were in there were mechanical crab and robo factory. they thought those ones were kinda fun but then they had to leave and later they just could not stop thinking about adding games in to the arcade. before they knew it they had to go back and help.a few days later they were still at the shop and then they had some more games called chobots pinball,choboard and asteroids then they thought about some more games and then they started talking about missions for all the chobots and they mad a nichos mission and cow mission and cleaning quest and question arcades and chopix mission and everybody loved it they all clapped for hiki and angelgod at the opening ceremony. everyone loved it and they were all awarded with a outfit of their choose and a citizenship for 1 month and a v flag(they all thought the v flag was the best) and they all later loved the games so then angelgod invited all her close bffs ember1011,twilight_eclips,domo32,princess,zoezoe,sakura14 and her close personal bff gmailchatter.they all talked to each other.and the grand ceremony was the best and all the chobots that were there absoulutely never forgot about the time hiki and angelgod made all the games Very Happy
    twilight_eclips
    twilight_eclips

Angelgod for games! A story about Hiki and Angelgod! Empty Re: Angelgod for games! A story about Hiki and Angelgod!

Post by twilight_eclips Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Oh your sooo nice thnks for putting me in it thats verry kind of you i am new to thuis too i dont know what its about i just want to enter the cool comptitions Very Happy
    Sanjam
    Sanjam

Angelgod for games! A story about Hiki and Angelgod! Empty Re: Angelgod for games! A story about Hiki and Angelgod!

Post by Sanjam Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:23 am

Cool!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:35 am