Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Continuous Chobots Story, please play! :D

coffee2353
    coffee2353
    Regular
    Regular

Continuous Chobots Story, please play! :D Empty Continuous Chobots Story, please play! :D

Post by coffee2353 Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Okay, I was making some dinner in my kitchen and trying to think of something fun to do and I thought of this: A Continuous Chobots Story! Here's how it works:
    1. I start a story in this post
    2. Another Chobot adds another few sentences. (maximum of 3 sentences please! minimum of 1 sentence please! And make sure they are complete sentences, don't add "..." to the end of them! Thanks.)
    3. The cycle keeps going, any Chobot can add a part of the story, just try to make things that will keep the story going, don't make endings to the story!
    Rules:
    1. Only the 50th Chobot to post can make the ending of the story (they don't have to but they can)
    2. Anyone can add to the story, but they can only add more than one segment to the story after two other Chobots have posted a segment.
    3. Please don't make comments about the story, if it is innapropriate then it won't count, just ignore it.
    4. Only post your part of the story and you can only add one or two comments within that post along with the story.
    5. No innapropriatness (Obey rules of forum and of chobots.com! Also, no Chobots in the story can die or kill anyone.)
    6. Please TRY to keep correct grammar and spelling!
    7. Be creative and have fun!

Here is the beginning of the story, please add to this!
    One day a young Chobot and his friend were walking through Chobots. The boy and girl ended up in the Shop where they bought some clothes. Then they walked to Cafe St. and everything seemed normal when all of a sudden a trio of nichos jumped out of the GameZone and they were surrounded!(please continue)

Thanks and please follow the rules, if any rules aren't up there use common sense and assume that the rule is either in effect or isn't depending on the situation! Or you can PM me! Just pleaaaaase DON'T make TOO MANY comments on this topic so people can read the story with out pauses.

Last edited by coffee2353 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Continuous Chobots Story, please play! :D Empty Re: Continuous Chobots Story, please play! :D

Post by Yumega Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:17 am

'Yikes,' screamed the girl, jumping back in shock.
    The boy chobot laughed gently.
    'Don't wory, Carly! I bought something in the shop that will come in usefull!
    (continue)
    Verrac
    Verrac

Continuous Chobots Story, please play! :D Empty Re: Continuous Chobots Story, please play! :D

Post by Verrac Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:01 am

"It's the new Anti-Nicho Spray" said the boy chobot.
    He took out a red spray can out of his brand new black jacket.
    The boy chobot said,"Lets see how well this thing works".
    coffee2353
    coffee2353
    Regular
    Regular

Post by coffee2353 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:33 pm

I changed the rules to keep the story going :]

Tyler sprayed the can right in the face of each nicho!
    Next thing they knew the nichos had turned to dust, and the two Chobots were once again standing alone.
    "This is amazing! Why is there even a need for agents anymore with this stuff?" Carly said ignorantly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 am