Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

About Bear by unni

unni

About Bear by unni Empty About Bear by unni

Post by unni Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:21 am

Here is few bear facts

1:Polar bear are not really born on polar when the wild had less food the bear traveled for food then they reached the polar due to the snow there the bears fur changed its colour this was found by looking under the bear's fur it was black,brown

2:There are eight different species of bears. They are Asiatic, Black, Brown, Polar, Panda, Sloth, Spectacled and Sun. Some of these species has a few sub-species. For example, the sub-species of the brown bear include the Grizzly bear and the Kodiak bear.

3:Bears come in many different colors, shape, and sizes and they live all over the world, except Antarctica and Australia. Their habitats range from the snowy northern tundra to dense rainforests and high mountains. Most species of bears live to around 25 years of age. Smile
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

About Bear by unni Empty Re: About Bear by unni

Post by Puffles Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:58 am

Where I live, bears were abundant until they were pushed out by humans. However, the bears are beginning to migrate back into the area. Seeing an American Bear is still extremely rare, but at least, the bear population is slowly increasing here.
    unni

Post by unni Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:05 am

puffles thx cause your the only one replies on my post its my dream having a v-flag thats why i post alot i 1st write it on note pad then copy paste it to forum

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:28 am