Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
mimorulz
Guguzi
cody895
kilabeez
Nathaniel9909
norgolbo
chobot
Belugaboy
Sanjam
Choboplanet
Gmailchatter
floppyj10
_blockhead_
Testchobot
Kayster
agent ancient
kittysnow
Potter909
Seether
benosss
Darkcartman123
alvyblue09
rickyglam
aqua144
zigzag1994
XxMcho04xX
Agent~Penguin955
boblonja
Kiogre
:-ganzy-:
Kool_Man
Puffles
Baluga725
m0nd0808-8970
Omar
Video
Mutey
kukazu
elise__23
vayerman
Jessie2000
45 posters

WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK?

Poll

SHOULD THEY BRING THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON ?

[ 64 ]
    WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? - Page 3 Bar_left91%WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? - Page 3 Bar_right [91%] 
    [ 5 ]
    WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? - Page 3 Bar_left7%WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? - Page 3 Bar_left1%WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? - Page 3 Bar_right [1%] 

Total Votes: 70
    floppyj10
    floppyj10
    Regular
    Regular

WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? - Page 3 Empty Re: WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK?

Post by floppyj10 Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:31 pm

I hope they come back and I wouldn't care if they came once or twice a week! Also I would want the clothing glitch thing to be fixed so people can't wear clothes including citizen clothes that they don't have. That might be one of the reasons. Also scamming is a reason, but I hope the buttons come back.
    Darkcartman123
    Darkcartman123

WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? - Page 3 Empty Re: WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK?

Post by Darkcartman123 Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:27 pm

i say to bring it back and gives us agents the warning button
    Gmailchatter
    Gmailchatter
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Gmailchatter Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:45 pm

[quote]In the Agent HQ we should be able to watch over the trades. It's NOT the only way to stop scamming! Now I have LOADS of my clothes stuck on my other account! This is just ridiculous!

And yeah, we need the warning button! If that's not possible, please give a reason for the Agent HQ! We should be able to use the screen, not just hide from the normal chobots.

~MUTEY~

I agree with mutey! I got clothes on othe accounts too!!! Sad
    Mutey
    Mutey
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by Mutey Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:42 am

The Agent HQ shouldn't just be a place for meetings...
    Omar
    Omar
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Omar Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:51 pm

I agree... there's a TV on the HQ and all we can do with it is: WATCH THE BEATIFUL BLUE SCREEN!

NO!! I think there should be something to do instead of watching the Blue Screen.

And as I said before, we should have our Warning Button because "Ignore" and "Report" can't do anything because when you report someone you have to wait ti'll a moderator see the report to do something to the player and the ignore button just works for you because if someone is saying bad words other people will see what they say if they don't ignore him/her so it only works for the one who use it.

-Omar
    Kool_Man
    Kool_Man
    Author
    Author

Post by Kool_Man Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:22 am

me i agree
    Choboplanet
    Choboplanet

Post by Choboplanet Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:37 pm

vayerman wrote:hey chobots,

this is needed before we fix situation with scam.
    I am thinking about trading days which will be announced at our blog.
    Chobots should win cool items in competitions or parties instead of trading them.

I promise you even more events soon! Wink

Vayerman

People who are school during the times of rains and competitions WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WIN PRIZES so the trade and gift button should return!!!
    Sanjam
    Sanjam

Post by Sanjam Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:39 am

<a> WE WANT IT BACK Sad <a/>
    Belugaboy
    Belugaboy
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Belugaboy Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:56 am

I would also want it back.
    chobot
    chobot
    Moderator Master
    Moderator Master

Post by chobot Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Moved.
    Kiogre
    Kiogre

Post by Kiogre Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Choboplanet wrote:
    vayerman wrote:hey chobots,

this is needed before we fix situation with scam.
    I am thinking about trading days which will be announced at our blog.
    Chobots should win cool items in competitions or parties instead of trading them.

I promise you even more events soon! Wink

Vayerman

People who are school during the times of rains and competitions WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WIN PRIZES so the trade and gift button should return!!!

Yep like me!
    Im always at school. I have only been one 1 rain and it only rained chlos shirt
    Sad
    norgolbo
    norgolbo

Post by norgolbo Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:56 pm

I'm not sure but i think i don't want them back, without them, there's no scam
    But, i gave some of my itens a day before to another of my accounts, and those where my favorites!
    So, i think without them, the game is safe
    AHHH it's too hard to choose, so i don't want them for the chobots safety
    kittysnow
    kittysnow
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kittysnow Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:53 am

I dont think Gift and trade was the Danger of scamming. I think People who get passwords are the scammers... Rolling Eyes
    Potter909
    Potter909
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Potter909 Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:49 am

Yep, I think your right Kitty. I think that Vayerman should find a way to stop those people saying: If u send me clothes I will give you rocketboots,etc....
    I sent an email to support once and told Tina that maybe if you choose some agents(That you think are best for job) and give them the kick button, they would add to the safty as they could kick these scammers after giving them a first warning. Tina said she would see about the idea but idk if it will come on chobots.
    Nathaniel9909
    Nathaniel9909

Post by Nathaniel9909 Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:55 pm

I say we bring back the ''Gift'' button,Millionair,A scammer,said he was trading his pirate suit,he clicked on it,and he kept doing it...I DO agree with puffles on gift button back,besides,it helps become an agent Wink
    Nathaniel9909
    Nathaniel9909

Post by Nathaniel9909 Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:57 pm

besides,trading is like... gambling LOL
    kilabeez
    kilabeez

Post by kilabeez Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:51 am

I agree with jessie
    cody895
    cody895

Post by cody895 Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:21 pm

I think we should make a place that is a trading post and you can see every one from a screen so if some one does trade and try to scam some one every one can see it and then some one or lots of people can send a complaint to a mod thing that goes strait to a mod so insted of a mail thing mods can have complaint messages
    its not my best idea but its a good one oh and one more thing make more non citizan things
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:50 am

SHOULD THEY BRING THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON ?

YES!

Cool
    mimorulz
    mimorulz

Post by mimorulz Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:29 am

I may not be an agent yet but I think agents should have a warning button and use the screen in the HQ for a sort of survaillance where you look over different places and peoples trades. If the agents abuse the warning button deagent them. Then if the agents get reports and/or see that someones been scamming give em a warning. Simple as. And as for the gift and trade. I think the gift should go and the trade come back. Gift is the problem as you can get scammed but trade is there for a scam free world! Don't let us loose our privalliges when it's the scammers! Very Happy Smile
    aayush
    aayush
    Author
    Author

Post by aayush Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:11 am

things have got kinds borning without contests now there are only official contests already filled with tons of competitors
    if the trade and gift is back then there will be thousands of blogs having competitions
    we agents are ready to take on the scammers
    plus it can be like that agents can give warning to chobots and be able to monitor all the trade and even add people to suspect list
    if anybuddy on suspect list tries to trade or recieve a gift then the transaction must be approved by a agent
    itsjustjoey
    itsjustjoey

Post by itsjustjoey Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 am

im going to quit chobots if we don,t get it plz get it back
    ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
    ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by ChoGirl (Chobots.de) Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:56 am

I think it should be back. I have never scammed somone. And, Jessie, you are right. How will we give the winners prizes?
    aayush
    aayush
    Author
    Author

Post by aayush Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:25 pm

or else you can make a mod service through which blog owners can send you mails with proof that they are real they and then u cut th ething from their account and transfer it to other
    tyhis way there will be a lot of activity of contests in chobots its kinda boring without contests
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Post by Yumega Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:21 am

I know for a fact that I wouldn't want a trade item to go to waste so maybey if we could see what We are asked to confirm our trade by looking at a picture of the items it could stop scamming. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:18 pm