Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
mimorulz
Guguzi
cody895
kilabeez
Nathaniel9909
norgolbo
chobot
Belugaboy
Sanjam
Choboplanet
Gmailchatter
floppyj10
_blockhead_
Testchobot
Kayster
agent ancient
kittysnow
Potter909
Seether
benosss
Darkcartman123
alvyblue09
rickyglam
aqua144
zigzag1994
XxMcho04xX
Agent~Penguin955
boblonja
Kiogre
:-ganzy-:
Kool_Man
Puffles
Baluga725
m0nd0808-8970
Omar
Video
Mutey
kukazu
elise__23
vayerman
Jessie2000
45 posters

WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK?

Poll

SHOULD THEY BRING THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON ?

[ 64 ]
    WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? Bar_left91%WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? Bar_right [91%] 
    [ 5 ]
    WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? Bar_left7%WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? Bar_left1%WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? Bar_right [1%] 

Total Votes: 70
    Jessie2000
    Jessie2000

WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? Empty WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK?

Post by Jessie2000 Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:42 pm

I think we need the trade and gift button back, many chobots are unhappy and saying they will leave, lots of people hold competitions on chobots and now we can't give prizes or have any competitions on our blogs.

Jessie2000
    vayerman
    vayerman
    Vaerman
    Vaerman

WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? Empty Re: WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK?

Post by vayerman Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:45 pm

hey chobots,

this is needed before we fix situation with scam.
    I am thinking about trading days which will be announced at our blog.
    Chobots should win cool items in competitions or parties instead of trading them.

I promise you even more events soon! Wink

Vayerman
    elise__23
    elise__23

WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK? Empty Re: WHO WANTS THE TRADE AND GIFT BUTTON BACK?

Post by elise__23 Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:51 pm

well people like trading stuff and how can we send gifts to new chobots??
    thanks
    Jessie2000
    Jessie2000

Post by Jessie2000 Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi, But we need to be able to hold our own competitions, not just the official chobots ones, and to be able to gift the winners ourselves, nearly every blog has competitions running and now we will have to cancel them.
    Help us Agents prevent scamming and keep Chobots a safer place by giving us a warning button, reporting Chobots that behave bad seems to have no affect at all.
    Jessie2000
    kukazu
    kukazu
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kukazu Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:01 pm

this stops scam!
    its the only way!
    Mutey
    Mutey
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by Mutey Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:09 pm

In the Agent HQ we should be able to watch over the trades. It's NOT the only way to stop scamming! Now I have LOADS of my clothes stuck on my other account! This is just ridiculous!

And yeah, we need the warning button! If that's not possible, please give a reason for the Agent HQ! We should be able to use the screen, not just hide from the normal chobots.
    Video
    Video
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Video Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:20 pm

I agree, what's the point of the Agent HQ if we can't see what chobots are doing? Plus, some people like to give gifts to new chobots andwe can't anymore. Agents are supposed to help stop scam. The trade and git buttons aren't the problem. It's the scam. We should have warning buttons to warn chobots who are scamming and put a stop to it.
    Omar
    Omar
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Omar Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 pm

I agree too. You told us that the Warning Button was coming like a Month ago and it hasn't come. How can we believe your promise about having more events if you haven't comply with one of your other promises??

I don't want to be rude but is the true. If some Agents abuse of the Button just De-Agent him/she. Don't take the button off because other Agents shouldn't pay for what other Agents did.

-Omar
    m0nd0808-8970
    m0nd0808-8970
    Regular
    Regular

Post by m0nd0808-8970 Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:43 pm

I agree with all of them, they covered it. Wink PLease bring it back. Mad
    Baluga725
    Baluga725

Post by Baluga725 Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Also vayerman, rember your other "plans to help scamming!" all they have done is made you lose money because people could wear citizen cloths!

(Sorry about being a bit angry)
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:33 pm

For fear of people throwing rotten food at me, please take a deep breathe before you begin to read...

I, too, am sadden by the loss of the gift and trading button. However, I also know that scamming has become a HUGE problem on Chobots. As an agent, I have fellow Chobots come to me complaining about the scamming. You, all, know how much I love to chat and love to receive mail! But, lately, I have been receiving a huge number of requests for trading, which I find slightly annoying. People have actually became upset with me when I explain that they could "work" and earn bugs to buy the item themselves.

So, anyway.. I believe that the "Gift" function needs to return. Giving gifts is the most loving and friendly thing we do at the game. We, all, love to give and receive gifts. So, I humbly ask Vayerman to give us back that option.

That said, I do not believe that "Trade" should be given back just yet. Scamming is too serious of a problem right now. Maybe by losing the "trading" function, other fellow Chobots will learn to be respectable and considerate of others.

Okay, folks. You are probablly really upset with me right now for this post. If I upset you, I am sorry.
    Kool_Man
    Kool_Man
    Author
    Author

Post by Kool_Man Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 pm

well we could get both buttons back and if we got gift ack people would start trying to scam sayng 1st to gift blach blach blah will be reported fir trying to scam and we need more report easons like TRYING to scam
    Regular
    Regular

Post by :-ganzy-: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:26 pm

me i tottaly want it now there's no contest's and things and thats kinda boring
    Kiogre
    Kiogre

Post by Kiogre Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Well... see
    They quited those two butttons for many reasons:
    One of them is to evict scamming and spamming
    (You see, if someone has been scammed they keep saying messages to you like: Plz give me clothes, I had been scammed last night, plz I need clothes im poor to buy some. right? and thats spamming)
    And another reason is to evict that hackers give your clothes to the hackers account

But I agree to the chobots that are sad. If we dont have game and contests it may become boring

Well I dont know what to think.... scratch

I agree with puffles
    boblonja
    boblonja

Post by boblonja Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Hey i we want thosebuttons back those buttonswhere oneofthe best things on chobotsnow youre getting like CLUBPENGUIN i will quit this update makealotofppl be sad go! is gonaforever mezk too and alot of blogs have to canceled thereown contest!
    boblonja
    boblonja

Post by boblonja Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Yes i saw baluga comment and actually you will loose money cause alot of citizens andmods wont paly anymore and you giving clothesto the ones that aremakingcitizen but for what if they dont like them? huh they cant tradethemfor stuff that they like and sorry beacauz im somad Mad
    Agent~Penguin955
    Agent~Penguin955

Post by Agent~Penguin955 Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Good job all but...
    Like puffles said, take a deep breath before u read this and dont throw food at me plz, lol.
    Honestly, in a way, Mods did a good job, in a way they did not but thats my opinion, giving back the gift button should come back last if it will come back at all, trade should come first, sure we all want a gift every now and then, or sure everyone breaks down for that sad sad sob story about ooh my goodness im so poor or, im so broke, i just joined i need stuff, i give lots new gifts, i give pg items right now, magic and other little clothes for the newbies to wear, but if someone wants that button bad enough maybe u should stop asking!!!!
    Maybe the mods are looking for the scammers and hackers for clothes, who knows??
    Thanks for reading, if ya did, lol.
    ~Penguin955 Very Happy
    XxMcho04xX
    XxMcho04xX

Post by XxMcho04xX Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Hello, I agree with all who wants it back. That or like Mcfreddy said... giving trading buttons to agents and mods. Well, its not so full proof but im sure you can modify it. Or like you said trading days except maybe a trade machine for your house. So citizens can buy it and maybe juniors. I see the free trial is gone. Sad I want the trade back because i too have accounts with clothes. Also my blog does contests to now. And it doesnt help not having a way of gifting. At first I thought "This is a glitch, it will be back" but im afraid chobots has become like Pandanda or cp. What proves my point is tinagothic had said "its for your own good" and i knew it wont be back for a while but who knows? ALSO we know cant type: *, >, @, $, % which makes the chat what I hoped it would never be Sad. To top it off go! and mezk both quit?! Oh dear! Im not giving up on chobots just yet but some people have pc'd me there resigning. Sad There was also a riot at cafe st. It was hectet especially since Chobots JUST got sooo popular! Very Happy Well thats all for now! See ya...
    ~Mcho04~ Very Happy Very Happy
    Omar
    Omar
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Omar Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:08 pm

HOW COULD YOU VAYERMAN?!?!?! After all you've done you made the new instruments Citizens!!! I bought all of the New Instruments!!! I had 62 thousands and when I bought all of them I only had like 37 thousands!! Now I can't wear them!! AGHHH I'm so mad!!! This is definetly not my DAY!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH
    Mad Evil or Very Mad

WHICH MEANS I SPENT 33,500 COINS!!!! THAT'S A LOT!!!!!

-Omar
    zigzag1994
    zigzag1994

Post by zigzag1994 Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Well i agree with everbody! And i think that the trade button should be back not the Gift Button! cause on the trade button u cant really scam somebody cause they can see if they are goin to scam u!! And the gift button was the thing that made scams because people would say "1 Person to give me clothes get rocket boots"
    or somthing like that and people would believe it so ya
    like what i said u should bring the trade button back not the gift!!
    Thats my opinion thx!!!
    boblonja
    boblonja

Post by boblonja Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:19 pm

hey what you gotta be kidding intruments arentfornon citizen we dont have our free trial of citizens this is not the gamei used topaly i wont play anymore you dont rock more this is not the game iliked whathappened toyou chobots?you just careaboutyouremoney and that make me feel soo bad this dosnt rock anymore
    Jessie2000
    Jessie2000

Post by Jessie2000 Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:10 pm

It's really easy not to get scammed, when someone says "hey, if you send me your (whatever) I will send you my (whatever)" just say "NO" loud and clear.
    That's why the trade button was brought in, ok, that has proved not to be scam free as a bad Chobot can pull their item out at the last minute, so thats needs to be fixed.
    If the gift button causes a problem because people are begging for gifts and it's annoying you, just add them to your ignore list, thats why we have one.
    The best and most rewarding way to get any item on chobots, is to go and earn the bugs yourself and buy it.
    Personally, I don't use the trade button very often but I know a lot of honest chobots that do use it a lot and trade very happily, but I do use the gift button a lot for prizes and gifts- Chobot blogs are going to be dull without the competitions.
    Good Chobots are being punished for what the bad Chobots do and thats not fair, instead can something be done to get rid of the bad chobots from our game please.

Jessie2000
    aqua144
    aqua144
    Regular
    Regular

Post by aqua144 Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:49 pm

I agree, we should have our gift and trade buttons back. Like Jessie said most people have competitions on their own. There are people we want to give gifts too. If someone spams or tries to scam just report, or put to ur ignore list. Also i agree with agents who have mentioned about the agent warning button, warning button will reduce the spamming, scamming, so we really need warning buttons! Very Happy
    rickyglam
    Regular
    Regular

Post by rickyglam Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 pm

yeah i want it back but HOW COULD U VAYERMAN i waste my bugs for intrament but u turn it to citizen
    alvyblue09
    alvyblue09

Post by alvyblue09 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:57 pm

hi guys i know that i've been scammed and hacked 2 times i like to have my gift button back i hate it why should they? if chobots is a friendly game we should have a gift button and i used to like chobots like baluga725 i was about to have an contest for my blog then suddenly the gift button was gone many people have changed to play clubpenguin i really agree to baluga725
    P.S sorry being rude :-(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:42 pm