Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Fake Fire Suit Rain and Mix-it-up day! :D

Youngjeezy456
    Youngjeezy456
    Regular
    Regular

Fake Fire Suit Rain and Mix-it-up day! :D Empty Fake Fire Suit Rain and Mix-it-up day! :D

Post by Youngjeezy456 Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:41 am

Hiki rained a lot of items and did a lot of magic! Very Happy But when I went home I couldn't find the fire suits Surprised Then when I got out of my wardrobe I got tons of messages saying that they clicked all the fire suits and they didn't show up it there wardrobe. That was weird Shocked And Hiki made the room different colors. I didnt get pictures because my computer is broke so I have to use this mini cmputer until the other one is fixed. The mine computer can't view the whole screen Sad And also today was mix-it-up day where boys had to dress like girls and girls had to dress like boys! Here is what Hiki looked like! Very Happy
    Fake Fire Suit Rain and Mix-it-up day! :D Hiki_a10
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Fake Fire Suit Rain and Mix-it-up day! :D Empty Re: Fake Fire Suit Rain and Mix-it-up day! :D

Post by Puffles Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:44 am

Mix Up Day was terrific, and one of the best parties we have had. I was only there for part of it, but I was laughing so hard that tears were in my eyes. Wila was fantastic! Seeing everyone dressed up in a different gender was so funny. Here I go laughing again. Razz Razz

Fake Fire Suit Rain and Mix-it-up day! :D Empty Re: Fake Fire Suit Rain and Mix-it-up day! :D

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:16 pm

It was soo funny!
    Shocko
    Shocko

Post by Shocko Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Oh... Sad I couldn't come because I had to go to school... Sad
    Youngjeezy456
    Youngjeezy456
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Youngjeezy456 Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:51 pm

My school starts on Wednesday, I am doing as much as I can on Chobots till school starts! Surprised

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:00 pm