Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
:-ganzy-:
blain
Yumega
7 posters

The Power of cho (Fanfic)

Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

The Power of cho (Fanfic) Empty The Power of cho (Fanfic)

Post by Yumega Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Hello people. I did my first Fanfiction! I will be adding chapters through time. And yes I did make a topic like this before but it wasn't a propar porject. This one is. It's a chobot story and today I will show you the prolouge What a Face There are chobots from the game in here and I will have a list of the ones in the story. If you want out of the story or in it post here Surprised) I'll add you or take you away. Here is the cobot list! (updated through time)

Chobot list-
    .William
    .Puffles
    .Dpart
    .All mods
    .Zigzag
    .Blain
    .Herip
    .Speed
    .Kymaster

Comment away!

Prolouge
    The sky was black in Northern Ireland on the third of October. But then again, the nights were long and the days where short. But tonight not one star showed in the sky from where Gordon Sims was watching. His office was large and he enjoyed being in it. It was well furnished and well looked after thanks to Maria his maid. Mr. Sims was looking out of his window with a glass of wine in his hand. He took a sip and walked over to his oak desk. This desk was his great grandfather’s to begin with- it was passed down from many years. It looked antique- and half of it was. But something had been added by Gordon himself. He put his hand on the middle of the desk and a green light flashed around it. Then a square of the table flipped up and a customised laptop with a cam took it’s place . The screen flickered then came to life. There on the screen was another man, but he was older than Mr. Sims. He had dark orange skin and was bald. His head took on a strange shape- but this wasn’t natural. He had beady eyes and small half-moon glasses. Looking from far away his head looked like a butternut squash. The man began to talk with his tiny lips.
    ‘Greetings Mr. Sims,’ said the man. He looked at his worse when he talked. His tight, dry skin seemed to shiver when he talked. ‘I take it you are well!’
    My. Sims took another sip of wine and then talked.
    ‘Professor Zex please get to the point! The Plan is going smoothly I hope!’
    ‘Yes sir,’ muttered Zex, ‘It is finished yes! So are you ready to enter the world of Chobots?’
    A smile appeared on Gordon’s face, which didn’t happen very often.
    ‘I’ll meet you on the ship,’ he barked and then closed the laptop. It was time to leave. It was time to take over a world. If he couldn’t take over this one he would have to take over another. None would stand in his path! But what was the point in taking over a world that had no people? It would be pointless! That was why he had another part to his plan. It was simple! All he would need to do is pollute earth! Make it a place where none could live in! Then he would show up. He would offer everyone a place in his new world for free! But once they arrived he would be in control! It was perfect! His professors had take to the teleport! It was time.
    Gordon left his office and walked along a plain white corridor. But for once in his life Gordon Sims had been wrong. He didn’t know it yet but there was actually things in the new world. He also didn’t know that he would also accidentally bring a teenage boy with him into the next world, start a cross species war or be fighting against some Chobots like William or Puffles. The story was JUST beginning.
    blain
    blain
    Regular
    Regular

The Power of cho (Fanfic) Empty Re: The Power of cho (Fanfic)

Post by blain Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:26 pm

awesome i cant wait im finaly gonna be in a story
    Regular
    Regular

Post by :-ganzy-: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

aweeesome
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Yumega, I am honored to be in your story. I can't wait to read the next scene. This story is going to be totally awesome! bounce
    blain
    blain
    Regular
    Regular

Post by blain Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:41 pm

how come im not in it?
    Youngjeezy456
    Youngjeezy456
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Youngjeezy456 Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:56 am

Awesome that sounds like its gonna be a great story! Very Happy
    Gumi Maci
    Gumi Maci
    Author
    Author

Post by Gumi Maci Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:00 am

Awesome!! thanks for putting me in!!!
    Nice start to your story there!
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:11 am

That's Brilliant and thanks for putting me in the story!!
    Gumi Maci
    Gumi Maci
    Author
    Author

Post by Gumi Maci Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 am

I wanna wright a good story like that now!! Cool
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Post by Yumega Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 am

Blian you are in the cast list Very Happy You will appear. Thanks guys I've made a start in chapter one!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content