Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Puffles
Monkeydudes
Agent Nitrogen
7 posters

Power Corrupts

Agent Nitrogen
    Agent Nitrogen

Power Corrupts Empty Power Corrupts

Post by Agent Nitrogen Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Hello Chobot world, I have a very important and serious issue to address. Power Corrupts. This will be a very dull post, so to make it un-dull I will do the Nitro thing that makes everything fun Very Happy

So, when some people became agents, the get power, and what they first do, is have fun with the new agent stuff they got Very Happy. Than once they get bored of it, and realize that being an agent is just a bunch of hard work they use their power to boss people around, be rude, and lots of other stuff.

affraid

I know, it's shocking right!? But true.... Shocked

There is one more serious virsion of this happening where someone who has power and a popular blog is just being selfish and jelous of others. I will not say their name and DO NOT TRUE TO GUESS WHO IT IS PLZ.

So when chobots chooses agents, the need to look more carefully at them cyclops , if they are trying too hard, that is mostly a bad sign, that means they just want to be an agent, and not to help.

thx
    Monkeydudes
    Monkeydudes

Power Corrupts Empty Re: Power Corrupts

Post by Monkeydudes Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:31 pm

You have good points Nitro. Keep being who you are and never change Wink
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:00 pm

No one shouldn't change who they are. I consider myself a regular chobot. There isn't anything special about me. I love to chat, and am respectful to everyone whether its on the game or in real life. Smile
    Monkeydudes
    Monkeydudes

Post by Monkeydudes Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:25 pm

You know Nitro, the more I think about It, Puffles is correct. You stated "If someone is working too hard, it mostly is a bad sign" I highly disagree with that. What if there is someone that is an amazing helper and is such a nice person, so your saying they shouldn't be an agent? Hmmmm . . . .
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:03 am

???
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:45 am

if they are trying too hard, that is mostly a bad sign, that means they just want to be an agent, and not to help.
    There are different people in chobots... some of them really want to help newbies! but... others trying to help only agents... and they are asking if someone need help, when there are moderators or agents in that room!
    Rolling Eyes

Only time can show if they are really kind and helpul chobots!
    Agent Nitrogen
    Agent Nitrogen

Post by Agent Nitrogen Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:07 am

I ment most of the time, and I didnt mean all agents, and when I say working too hard I mean like this:
    WHO NEEDS HELP!!! WHO NEEDS HELP!!! DO YOU NEED HELP!? most of the time that means all they want is to be an agent.
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:26 am

Yeah I have seen that alot nitro!
    Omar
    Omar
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Omar Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:32 am

yeah I've seen people do that a lot!!! they just ask if anyone needs help just to become an agent and that's just wrong. sadly it won't stop Sad

-Omar
    Mutey
    Mutey
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by Mutey Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:36 am

Yeah, Chobots can be a big popularity contest at some points. Long ago, the whole concept of Chobots was about families spending time together but I think that idea has slowly faded away. Nowadays, Chobots consists of rain, mod magic and agents. Some agents have ruined our reputation of being kind and respected helpers by abusing the kick button and our other advantages.

"So when chobots chooses agents, the need to look more carefully at them" I agree with that too, Nitro.
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:47 am

In many ways, Chobots is a family game. A family can be anyone that you are close to, not just your cousin, parents, siblings, etc. A family can be your best friends! Very Happy
    Mutey
    Mutey
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by Mutey Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 am

Puffles wrote:In many ways, Chobots is a family game. A family can be anyone that you are close to, not just your cousin, parents, siblings, etc. A family can be your best friends! Very Happy

Yea, true but I literally meant 'Families spending time together'. Kids weren't(and still aren't actually) allowed to make their own accounts (it says so in the Privacy Policy)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content