Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Question please comment if you know answer thx :)

Youngjeezy456
    Youngjeezy456
    Regular
    Regular

Question please comment if you know answer thx :) Empty Question please comment if you know answer thx :)

Post by Youngjeezy456 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:06 pm

Is it Bad to post alot and comment alot everyday? Because I comment on so may posts :S
    Williamm
    Williamm
    Regular
    Regular

Question please comment if you know answer thx :) Empty Re: Question please comment if you know answer thx :)

Post by Williamm Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:46 am

No! thats good giving you opinion on a post! =D keep up the good work!
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Question please comment if you know answer thx :) Empty Re: Question please comment if you know answer thx :)

Post by Puffles Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:05 pm

It's great that you are commenting and creating new posts. That being said, remember it Quality over Quantity. Make sure your posts have meaning and purpose. Refrain from using text messaging, like LOL, ROFL, etc. Share your ideas, thoughts and suggestions! We want to hear what you have to say! study
    Youngjeezy456
    Youngjeezy456
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Youngjeezy456 Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:18 pm

kk thx guys I was just asking because I have alot of posts and i just started Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:53 am