Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Chobots- Nicho attack (Story by Yumega)

Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Chobots- Nicho attack (Story by Yumega) Empty Chobots- Nicho attack (Story by Yumega)

Post by Yumega Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:52 am

Hey guys and the gals What a Face, It's me Yumega. I think I'm going to exercise my hobby and say, write a Chobot story. I'm going to name it Nicho attack. I'll add Chapters one by one for your enjoyment. Comment about them for as much as you want. Good or bad. Tell me what you like and what you don't like and what you think I need to fix- That sort of thing. Wink
    Also most characters will be made up but some will be from the chobot world. I could add any agent or mod to the story randomly (but they all should be minor parts). But as for the others if you want to appear in the story let me know and I'll see what I can do Smile
    Well For now I'll post a blurb that I hope will hook you onto the story. Well sit back and enjoy Nicho Attack.

Blurb:
    Danny's life was normal one day but turned upside down the next. It started in History class, hearing about the story of cho and the nichos. But that was a long time ago and nothing like that could happen again. Right? But as a new army of sinister nichos gather and attack Danny's planet he and his two best friends are thrown into the adventure. With fierce tasks to concur and an army to face, Danny will need help from the mods and the agents and his friends to help save the world of Cho.

First Chapter will be added soon. So what do you all think? Very Happy
    Williamm
    Williamm
    Regular
    Regular

Chobots- Nicho attack (Story by Yumega) Empty Re: Chobots- Nicho attack (Story by Yumega)

Post by Williamm Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:33 am

Wow its going to be amazing!

Good luck Wink
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Chobots- Nicho attack (Story by Yumega) Empty Re: Chobots- Nicho attack (Story by Yumega)

Post by Yumega Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Thanks william What a Face but sorry guys I've lost the chapter I was writing. So i've been writing it again No It should be tomorrow Very Happy sorry again
    kittysnow
    kittysnow
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kittysnow Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 am

Very Happy we will be waiting
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Post by Yumega Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:06 am

Hey guys, this one was a bit rused and I know I could have done better. No comment and enjoy. What a Face

Chapter one- The return of the Nichos.

Danny plunged his hand into his yellow school bag and pulled out four loose pages. He put three back and started scribbling a note on the one he saved. Then he crumpled it up and passed it onto the table beside him. You may think that Danny was being stupid at doing this right under his teachers nose but Danny knew his teacher’s habits. Choproff was a teacher at the academy and taught the older classes. When he gave out his speeches he tended to close his eyes. So as he talked about how the Chobot planets got their names, Steve (the boy beside Danny) also scribbled something on the paper and gave the thumbs up. Then he too passed it onto the next Table. This was Sophie’s table and she smiled at the note, scribbled and passed it back. Danny opened the paper and read it.
    Hey guys, going to the concert after class?
    You bet, mate.
    Never miss it!
    He smiled and slid the paper into his pocket.
    Ted, the boy in front of Danny raised his hand and asked,
    ‘Um, sir? Can you tell us about Nichos?’
    Everyone in the class sprung awake and stared at Ted, then moved their heads towards Choproff.
    ‘Well you see ted,’ said Choproff, ‘We are learning about how the planets got their names. Unless you would like to do the rest of this lesson for home work!’ Choproff grinned, but frowned when he received an unexpected nod of heads.
    ‘Ok then, we will talk about the history of Nichos for the rest of the lesson. With out Nichos we wouldn’t be hear today-’
    ‘In a good way or bad,’ asked one of the pupils.
    ‘Good, actually. See Nichos are what we call Cobots gone bad. It started in the beginning of time. There was a planet filled with our people. But one day we found energy that we called the power of Cho. With it we turned our poor planet into a far better world. But some people were starting to use the power for evil. When we caught them it was…too late and they revealed their plan. Then using Cho they made a costume of shadows loom around them and set off a destruction bomb. Thinking it would help them take over the full planet it also back fired. The bomb was sol strong that it whipped out the chobots and the nichos. Our planet was destroyed into pieces! But Cho was not down. With it’s power it brought the chobots back to life on different pieces of the planets. The five we know of is Chocolate, Vanilla, Milky-way, mimo city, moon walk and live star. There could be more. We struggled for survival and started rebuilding our planets but we never heard of the nichos again. That is all. Any questions?’
    A wave of muttering went through the class.
    Danny had heard the stories from his father about nichos before when he was younger. But they had different endings. I those stories the chobots had stopped the nichos from doing any damage. But they were bedtime stories for when Danny was younger.
    The 4 ‘0’ clock bell started ringing ad everyone started packing their bags and slinging them over their shoulders.
    ‘Remember class, names of planets for homework,’ Choproff called to his class as they ran out of the door.

Steve and Sophie were waiting for Danny as he came jogging out of the academy. He stretched in the hot sun and yawned.
    ‘Do you know what I would fancy,’ he said, ‘is an ice cream float from the café.’
    ‘Yeah,’ agreed Steve giving his best mate a high five.
    ‘Do you too believe what Choproff just said,’ asked Sophie as she flicked her blonde hair from her eyes.
    ‘Soph don’t worry yourself! The nichos died remember,’ comforted Steve.
    ‘Yeah they ever were heard of again,’ laughed Danny.
    ‘Right, let’s go,’ smiled Sophie, ‘let’s get out of here.’ The three friends walked out of the gates and away from the school, not yet aware at what was coming their way.

Danny closed the door to his house quickly and ran up stairs and into his bedroom, tossing his bag into the corner of the hall as he went. He opened his wardrobe and pulled out his black explanation mark top. After changing from his school uniform and pulled on the top and black shorts he ran a hand through his brown hair. He suited dark colours. The sun was setting and the concert would be starting soon. He grabbed a glow stick he had left on his bed and went back down the stairs and out the door. His parents weren’t home yet ad they knew he was planning on going to the concert tonight anyway.
    He started jogging and followed the sound of a crowed to rock mall street..

It was great hanging out with his two best friends. The music was awesome and Danny was having a good time.
    ‘Ok guys,’ said the leader of the band into the mike, ‘we’re going to finish up with one of our cla-’
    The leader’s voice was lost in a loud bang. Then another bang and purple smoke was all around them.
    Danny coughed and rubbed his eyes. The smoke was blinding. He could hear Sophie and Steve on either side of him but he couldn’t see them. A cackling laugh filled the air the smoke cleared up. But the band had gone, and on the stage beside the mike was a laughing Nicho.
    ‘Let’s get this party started,’ he yelled into the mike as fifty other Nichos rose into the air.
    Then the yelling started.
    ‘This isn’t good ,’ muttered Sophie. A purple sphere shot across the stage and hit the drums. It had come from the Nicho at the Mike.
    Danny took a step back and caught one of the Nicho’s eyes. The it’s hand started to glow and Danny yelled ’down!’
    Him, Steve and Sophie ducked as a purple sphere whizzed passed their heads and hit a man behind them.
    The man fell to the ground and started to change into the shape and colour of a Nicho. He stood up and stared at the three friends and then after letting off a howl he jumped forward over their heads and onto the stage. More yells. Then the people started running around like headless chickens, fleeing for their lives.
    ‘Let’s go,’ said Danny as he and his friends started running, dodging the purple spheres coming after them. But when they reached the café they realised that they hadn’t got the worse of it. Some of the trees were on fire and a nicho was shooting blasts of purple lazer at the Café light. With a smash it fell to the ground and the nicho laughed with glee. Then he took off into the sky.
    ‘My house is closet,’ said Danny, ‘maybe we should go there?’
    ‘Good idea,’ agreed Sophie.
    ‘Right, let’s go.’

Hikikomori ran out from the underground entrance with her hover board under her arm. Nichos and chobots littered the park.
    ‘Look,’ yelled one of the nichos, ‘a mod!’
    ‘Not just any mod,’ said another one, ‘it’s Hiki! Take her down!’
    Hiki jumped onto her board and started it up.
    ‘You want to play games,’ she asked, ‘then let’s play! Ban hammer!’
    A pair of hammers appeared in front of Hiki and she grabbed them. ‘I love playing whack a nicho!’
    She circled the Chopix statue a few times and then flew up it.
    ‘You think you’re funny?! Now THIS is funny,’ roared one of the nichos and he threw a sphere at Hiki.
    With little effort she swung a ban hammer across the air and knocked the sphere back hitting the same Nicho, stunning him. Then she jumped off the statue and knocked the two hammers into the Nicho’s head. The nicho stumbled then fell. It’s body turning back into a normal chobot.
    ‘Anyone else want a go? Didn’t think so.’
    Most of the nichos backed off apart from a chosen four.
    ‘Oh you four want a go?’
    ‘Not exactly,’ cackled one of the Nichos as he stepped forward. Then the other three made a triangle around him. Next a beam of purple light cut through the air coming from the three nicho’s eyes. The beam closed into the one in the middle and he began to grow. Larger and larger he grew until he was bigger than the chopix statue. Hiki pressed a button on her armband and her board flew off the statue and landed beside her feet. She jumped on just in time to dodge a punch from the giant Nicho. Then pressing another button the board shot into the air and onto the Nicho’s arm.
    But the Nicho wasn’t going out without a fight. It’s eyes lit up and another lazer shot from it’s eyes and hit Hiki.
    ‘No!’
    The ban hammers flew through the air and disappeared. Then the nicho started to shake his arm and Hiki knew there was one thing for it. She hit her mod badge and whispered ‘light spin.’ The she jumped and held her hands above her head. A spin of light (like a top) started to form and grow. It was blue changing to green then to red. Hiki laded on the Chopix statue and with a hard push she pushed the tornado at the giant Nicho. It hit it’s head knocking him back a bit. Then it exploded into purple dust.
    ‘Looks like she means business,’ said a gawping Nicho and then he pulled out a walkie-talkie.
    ‘Retreat,’ he screamed into it. ‘But as for you Hiki, we will get you off guard.’ Then he flew up into the air.
    Hiki whipped the sweat from her forehead and jumped onto her board ad flew towards the café. Time to see if anyone was hurt. But there wasn’t anyone at the café so she turned to the shop square.
    ‘Now, children. Time to shut up!’
    Hiki heard the voice and looked into the next ally-way. There was a nicho looking down at three teenagers.
    ‘Hey, you there,’ called out Hiki, ‘didn’t you hear? It’s time for a retreat. But don’t worry I’ll take care of it..’
    She hit her badge again and a blue punching glove wrapped around her hand. With one uppercut she knocked the Nicho into the sky.
    ‘You guys ok,’ she asked, ‘do you need help to get home.
    ‘No, it’s ok,’ said Danny, ‘thanks by the way.’
    ‘Yeah thanks,’ said Sophie.
    ‘Can I have a map,’ asked Steve.
    Danny and Sophie gulped and turned around. Trust Steve to fail to control his Hiki obsession.
    ‘Why,’ asked Hiki, smiling.
    ‘Because I keep getting lost in you’re eyes…’
    Hiki giggled as Sophie dragged Steve away.
    ‘Please, excuse our friend,’ blushed Sophie.
    ‘It’s ok,’ grinned Hiki. ’See you guys later.’
    ‘Right, thanks again Hiki,’ said Danny.
    Then dragging a squirming Steve they headed towards Danny’s house.

To be continued.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:38 am