Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft

Poll

who should be the new mod

[ 3 ]
    who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft Bar_left60%who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 0 ]
    who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft Bar_left0%who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft Bar_left40%who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft Bar_left0%who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    itsjustjoey
    itsjustjoey

who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft Empty who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft

Post by itsjustjoey Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:51 pm

good luck to all bounce
    itsjustjoey
    itsjustjoey

who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft Empty Re: who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft

Post by itsjustjoey Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:04 pm

first 50 ppl to vote for icarly_rules all gets citizen when ur dome post that u did
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft Empty Re: who should be the mod when i work at vayersoft

Post by Puffles Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:43 pm

This post appears to be more of a popularity contest than an informative posting. Also, there is some concern about the "buying" of votes. So, I am locking this thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:55 am