Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Verrac
Mutey
m0nd0808-8970
Belugaboy
Puffles
chobot
Seether
jonnyyyyy88
Agent~Penguin955
13 posters

If you could design and sell your own piece of clothing in Chobots.com what would it be and what price would it be?

Agent~Penguin955
    Agent~Penguin955

If you could design and sell your own piece of clothing in Chobots.com what would it be and what price would it be? Empty If you could design and sell your own piece of clothing in Chobots.com what would it be and what price would it be?

Post by Agent~Penguin955 Sun May 17, 2009 6:02 pm

If you could design your own piece of clothing in chobots, what would it be, why and what price?
    If I could design my own piece of clothing, I would design a.. Pizza chef outfit and I would sell it for 1250 bugs, why? Because I like pizza.
    ~Penguin955 Very Happy

Last edited by Penguin955 on Sun May 17, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jonnyyyyy88

If you could design and sell your own piece of clothing in Chobots.com what would it be and what price would it be? Empty Re: If you could design and sell your own piece of clothing in Chobots.com what would it be and what price would it be?

Post by jonnyyyyy88 Sun May 17, 2009 6:04 pm

hmm... that's a good idea you know what i can draw that and you can have all the credict Cool
    Seether
    Seether
    Author
    Author

If you could design and sell your own piece of clothing in Chobots.com what would it be and what price would it be? Empty Re: If you could design and sell your own piece of clothing in Chobots.com what would it be and what price would it be?

Post by Seether Sun May 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Hmm, I Have already designed stuff for Chobots, Ninja Stuff for F.G. And if they made it, I Wouldn't want it in stores because it's for on F.G. Mods only, But If it was, Then hmm... 9.500 for the ninja rocket boots, and probally... 6000 for the rest. Very Happy
    Agent~Penguin955
    Agent~Penguin955

Post by Agent~Penguin955 Sun May 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Great cretive Ideas guys!
    jonnyyyyy88

Post by jonnyyyyy88 Sun May 17, 2009 6:08 pm

ooh i would desin a reaper suit and for 1,250
    jonnyyyyy88

Post by jonnyyyyy88 Sun May 17, 2009 6:08 pm

oh and if you do that desin give me credic plz
    Agent~Penguin955
    Agent~Penguin955

Post by Agent~Penguin955 Sun May 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Sorry! I wont be designing anything sadly Crying or Very sad
    chobot
    chobot
    Moderator Master
    Moderator Master

Post by chobot Sun May 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Johnnyyy NO double posting please.
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Tue May 19, 2009 5:16 pm

What about a mermaid suit? A duck suit? Wait, we don't have any swimming pools in Chobots. Hmmm. I'll have to think about it some more. Very Happy
    chobot
    chobot
    Moderator Master
    Moderator Master

Post by chobot Tue May 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Me & Sonorus had the idea for CAS wings. With the help of Sonorus, they came to life! Smile
    Belugaboy
    Belugaboy
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Belugaboy Tue May 19, 2009 6:14 pm

cow mask for 1000 bugs
    m0nd0808-8970
    m0nd0808-8970
    Regular
    Regular

Post by m0nd0808-8970 Wed May 20, 2009 3:33 am

I think an agent item. You know, a suit with the agent sign in the middle. For agent citizens it would be free and for agents 100 bugs
    Agent~Penguin955
    Agent~Penguin955

Post by Agent~Penguin955 Wed May 20, 2009 8:59 am

Wow, sounds like you guys have been busy! Smile
    Mutey
    Mutey
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by Mutey Thu May 28, 2009 6:01 am

Seether, the F.G. items are also for Epics.
    Verrac
    Verrac

Post by Verrac Thu May 28, 2009 8:06 am

Verrac Suit (not for sale, given by mods)
    I'm designing it... I will post it here, if I'm done Very Happy
    Narutofireninja
    Narutofireninja
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Narutofireninja Thu May 28, 2009 3:08 pm

I think a suit to go with the masks like blue bunny suit, elephant suit, etc.
    roxi766
    roxi766

If you could design and sell your own piece of clothing in Chobots.com what would it be and what price would it be? Empty Design

Post by roxi766 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:40 am

cat Well I don't know how to design clothes. Can anyone tell me????? afro funny face hahaha rabbit nerdy lol! lol lol Mmmm..im gonna eat this cherry!!! cherry lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! LOL!
    roxi766
    roxi766

Post by roxi766 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:51 am

cat Very Happy
    roxi766
    roxi766

Post by roxi766 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 am

Very Happy XD affraid ha!!! :0 soooo funny check out my Club Penguin site: www.roxi766.wordpress.com
    roxi766
    roxi766

Post by roxi766 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:00 am

umm if u have an unused Littlest Pet Shop code for cat give it to me (mail it to me on chobots and meet me at the chocolate server rockemall street and mail it to me im roxi766. Smile Very Happy Laughing hehe.....
    roxi766
    roxi766

Post by roxi766 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:10 am

Sad X( SOMEONE GIMMIE A CODE!!!
    roxi766
    roxi766

Post by roxi766 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 am

Sad :'( Give me...........a code.......now...........now.............
    roxi766
    roxi766

Post by roxi766 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:19 am

[quote] Just.....give me......code....or.....I'm.....going.....to.....hack....your...chobots.....account........mysterious...than...ever....and another....punishment....I'll appear tonight.....at 9:00 pm....to kill...you...if...you...don't...give....me....a Littlest Pet Shop...code...I'll appear tonight.....but if you give me a code....tommorow....is......the....best...day....of....your...life....to...meet....your....love.......
    roxi766
    roxi766

Post by roxi766 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:30 am

It's true.....give me one now.....and you meet your soul....with 1,00000,00 dollars.....I'm not lying...I'll send your soul to you...and then....I will give you.....1,00000,00 dollars......and the best of all....WII I'M GONNA GIVE YOU!!!!! Club penguin DS also I'm going to give you....and...I'm going to bring you in a very, very big house......and....FREE TICKETS TO GO ON A DATE IN MIAMI!!!!! So...if you want this.....just give me Littlest Pet Shop code..... cat ....then you will get it......then you will be famous.............. cat
    rickyglam
    Regular
    Regular

Post by rickyglam Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:30 am

roxi766 never do a double 4 post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:14 am