Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

How to keep yourself from getting hacked

Poll

Have you got Hacked

[ 3 ]
    How to keep yourself from getting hacked Bar_left43%How to keep yourself from getting hacked Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 3 ]
    How to keep yourself from getting hacked Bar_left43%How to keep yourself from getting hacked Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How to keep yourself from getting hacked Bar_left14%How to keep yourself from getting hacked Bar_right [14%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    Blue7monster
    Blue7monster

How to keep yourself from getting hacked Empty How to keep yourself from getting hacked

Post by Blue7monster Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:54 pm

First off there is no way someone can hacked you pass you can only get hacked from giving out your pass to someone
    like if they say they can make you 12 months citizenship when why would they do that to you when they can do that to themselfs so you have to think when you are scared you are about to get hacked I made that mistake and I am not going there again he deleted all my friend even my bestest friends
    Also keep out from people who say can I borrow your acounnt so I can draw on the walls that is what happend to me so please be careful
    blain
    blain
    Regular
    Regular

How to keep yourself from getting hacked Empty Kewl Man

Post by blain Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Thats Very Nice Of You For Looking Out For Your Fellow chobots Making sure Nobody Gets Hacked Good Job Keep Up The Good Work
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

How to keep yourself from getting hacked Empty Re: How to keep yourself from getting hacked

Post by Yumega Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:34 am

Hacking is a problem but if we all just wisen the bab and don't give out our passwords then we should be ok.
    Nice idea and like blain said- keep up the good work. What a Face
    cpdude36
    cpdude36

How to keep yourself from getting hacked Empty Re: How to keep yourself from getting hacked

Post by cpdude36 Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:57 am

i hate getting hacked
    ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
    ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by ChoGirl (Chobots.de) Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 am

Yea, me too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:10 pm