Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hi peeps its me kaboo....i'm new to this website!

kaboo1
    kaboo1

Hi peeps its me kaboo....i'm new to this website! Empty Hi peeps its me kaboo....i'm new to this website!

Post by kaboo1 Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm kaboo and i am new to this fourm!!! You might know me from the club I do Kaboo Ideas!!! By the way its every Monday, Cafe, Vanilla, 21:00 Chobot Time!!! Anyway, Thx, for your support!!! Razz
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Hi peeps its me kaboo....i'm new to this website! Empty Re: Hi peeps its me kaboo....i'm new to this website!

Post by Puffles Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:47 am

Glad you joined the forum, Kaboo1. I'll try to remember to attend one of your idea sessions. Very Happy
    rickyglam
    Regular
    Regular

Hi peeps its me kaboo....i'm new to this website! Empty Re: Hi peeps its me kaboo....i'm new to this website!

Post by rickyglam Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:18 am

hi kaboo1 lol i might come to ur club
    kaboo1
    kaboo1

Post by kaboo1 Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:21 am

Im kaboo on chobots!!!!!!!!! Just makin sure you know that!!!
    Help
    Help
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Help Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:06 am