Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Noooooooo agent polls

kilabeez
    kilabeez

Noooooooo agent polls Empty Noooooooo agent polls

Post by kilabeez Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:24 am

Okay this is it i don't agree with the way things have been going on lately with how ppl are becoming agents and they don't deserve it.

1. the agent poll on main blog is probably the worst,most unfair way of choosing an agent. This recent poll some chobots on the list were cheating yet they were made into agents. Also after countless emails sent by agents to solve this problem the continued not doing anything and even made them agents this is not fair the hard working,and deserving chobots that are being over looked upon.

2. Also the making of agents should be decided in agent meetings because lately chobots team has been picking some random players that we hardly see. no offense you ppl might be nice but u need not only be nice u have to stand out of the crowd and make good suggestions and help many ppl without spamming ppl DO YOU NEED HELP?

3.Also everyone you don't need to ask agents if they need help agents are chosen to help you and should already have an understanding of chobots and have a info on current happenings that are going on.

4.I'm srry if im coming of as hostile but when it comes to ppl being wronged and the ppl who shouldn't be agents become agents i have a strong desire to help the ppl who should have there rightful place instead of the ones that shouldn't.
    rickyglam
    Regular
    Regular

Noooooooo agent polls Empty Re: Noooooooo agent polls

Post by rickyglam Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:21 pm

k and now what?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:03 pm