Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Suggestion with Chess at Academy Street

Cptestninja
    Cptestninja

Suggestion with Chess at Academy Street Empty Suggestion with Chess at Academy Street

Post by Cptestninja Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Well, I play chess at Academy Street a lot, and I will be playing someone and they realize that they are about to lose, so they just quit the game and I don't get the bugs I deserve. It's happened to me at least 20 times and it gets really annoying.
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Suggestion with Chess at Academy Street Empty Re: Suggestion with Chess at Academy Street

Post by Puffles Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Yes, it is annoying when someone quits. Everyone receives bug whether winning or losing the game. So, there is no need for anyone to quit. I, too, wish some Chobots would show better sportsmanship by playing the game until the end.
    Cptestninja
    Cptestninja

Suggestion with Chess at Academy Street Empty Re: Suggestion with Chess at Academy Street

Post by Cptestninja Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Thank you
    :-ganzy-:
    :-ganzy-:
    Regular
    Regular

Post by :-ganzy-: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:58 pm

yep it happen to me at sliders,checkers,chess
    ummu can report him annoying
    & i agree with muffins Very Happy (PUFFLES) xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:19 am