Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing?

Poll

Do you think Stopping Gifting and trading in chobots made some chobots quit?

[ 6 ]
    Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Bar_left67%Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Bar_left0%Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Bar_left22%Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Bar_left0%Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Bar_left11%Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Bar_right [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Poll closed
    Sanjam
    Sanjam

Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Empty Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing?

Post by Sanjam Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:16 am

I dont think it made some chobots quit but yes it surely made some scammers quit who didn.t like to earn but asked for new chobots passwords only . So that they cud wear latest clothes without earning. AND it has also made some quizzers quit. they asked questions and the one who answered right got a gift. I also conducted quiz but now as gifting is stopped .... I CANT! chobots is going through its bad times. Its called recession here and on chobots i ll call it..... chocession! lol! My vote goes to.... I didn't quit. 3rd option. Thats my opinion and what about you all!?
    Kool_Man
    Kool_Man
    Author
    Author

Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Empty Re: Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing?

Post by Kool_Man Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:56 am

yes it is true but i didnt quit i think it has
    rickyglam
    Regular
    Regular

Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing? Empty Re: Did Stopping gifting and trading made some chobots quit playing?

Post by rickyglam Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:18 pm

i didn't quit ,but people were crazy when they were crazy when they were about to quit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:33 pm