Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Chobots Video Contest ~By Kaicooper~

Kaicooper
    Kaicooper

Chobots Video Contest ~By Kaicooper~ Empty Chobots Video Contest ~By Kaicooper~

Post by Kaicooper Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:23 am

[b]Hi again!
    As i said we are going to have a video contest Titled "The Chobot That Wanted To Be A _______" Ok so as you might say this to me "why did you put some lines like this? _______" Answer: You decied what you want to make it called!
    Ok Opens Today and finishes in 1 Week (sunday 31st!) Ok so comment what you would like to call it Also if you would like to enter or if you wouldnt! I shall make 1 called somthing like The chobot that wanted to be a Star or somthing and post it on here! ok everyone..... lets make one XD If you need help from chobots your alloud up to 12 chobots o help you 12- not + Smile good luck everyone! post it on youtube.....then post your link in a comment!

There will be upto 5 Winners! 1st prize gets a NEW Item + camera! 2nd gets somthing like 1000 coins maybe + a camera! 3rd gets somthing like a camera + a Tie??? (maybe), 4th will get 2000 coins + camera (maybe), and 5th would get 1000 coins... maybe camera XD

Thanks!

Kaicooper : )( :
    Kaicooper
    Kaicooper

Chobots Video Contest ~By Kaicooper~ Empty Re: Chobots Video Contest ~By Kaicooper~

Post by Kaicooper Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:28 am

[b]Comment a link on what you want to
    1viper5
    1viper5

Chobots Video Contest ~By Kaicooper~ Empty Re: Chobots Video Contest ~By Kaicooper~

Post by 1viper5 Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:57 am

Sleep no posts!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 am