Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Puffles
choindahouse
billybubble
Guguzi
reece57
9 posters

what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum

Poll

do you think it is good

[ 3 ]
    what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Bar_left25%what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Bar_left25%what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 3 ]

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    reece57
    reece57
    Regular
    Regular

what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Empty what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum

Post by reece57 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:08 am

what do you think about the new catalog i think it is ridicoulus makin us pay or items with real money i think it should be with bugswhat do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Pic_1_11

what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Pic_3_10

what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Pic_4_10

what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Pic_2_10

what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Pic_5_10

what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Pic_6_10
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Empty Re: what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum

Post by Guguzi Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:45 am

Real money idea is good for Chobots team! I think it's necessary for game! But they could reduce the price... and more chobots could buy it Smile
    billybubble
    billybubble
    Author
    Author

what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Empty Re: what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum

Post by billybubble Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 am

That's good offer for the most of the Chobots! Smile
    choindahouse
    choindahouse

what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Empty New Catalog!

Post by choindahouse Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Guys, You can't say anything else apart from it rocks!!! Wink
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Back during the Beta Days, you had to spend real money to buy some of the exclusive items. I don't remember how much the stuff cost. scratch
    xboxros
    xboxros

Post by xboxros Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:09 pm

this catalog was a good idea because it cheap buying the item then buy membership with the item . and Puffles the exclusive items in the beta day cost about 5$.i think scratch
    Omar
    Omar
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Omar Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 pm

A suit on the Beta Days costed 99 Cents! I remembered clicking one and it said 99 cents. But Im not sure.

-Omar
    xboxros
    xboxros

Post by xboxros Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:27 pm

i think it was 2$
    Bazelnut3
    Bazelnut3

what do you think about the new catalog !!! official forum Empty The catalog is not really fair

Post by Bazelnut3 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:28 pm

The catalog is not really fair because,non citizens want those items and they want to buy it but paying with real money is not good because if you really like that item,you can't beg your parents to pay and be a citizen.So i guess its not good. No
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:52 pm

xboxros wrote:i think it was 2$

i don't remember too... hmm.... I think it was 2$ or 3$... scratch
    xboxros
    xboxros

Post by xboxros Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:40 am

yea it was 2-3$
    3omar2
    3omar2

Post by 3omar2 Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:55 am

I Like The New Catalog Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:29 pm