Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
abish14
username123456
6 posters

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat idea bout chobots

username123456
    username123456
    Regular
    Regular

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat idea bout chobots Empty grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat idea bout chobots

Post by username123456 Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:04 am

i hav an idea for keeping chobots safe too and making chobots happy too the idea is

we should have a gift and trade id if anyone is doing gift and trade first he has to type his id for eg you want to hack me i gave you my pass but still you cant take my clothes bcoz you need my id:))))i hope this helped coz i relly want gift and trade back
    abish14
    abish14
    Regular
    Regular

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat idea bout chobots Empty Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat idea bout chobots

Post by abish14 Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 am

if we have gift and trade we can donate clothes to new chobots
    But theyll spam for more
    >=(
    smartdetective
    smartdetective

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat idea bout chobots Empty Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat idea bout chobots

Post by smartdetective Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:57 pm

abish14 wrote:if we have gift and trade we can donate clothes to new chobots
    But theyll spam for more
    >=(
    YEa
    kittysnow
    kittysnow
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kittysnow Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:02 am

Well, there are good and bad things about trade and gift.
    Good: We could help chobots get clothes, give presents and give gifts for contests.
    Bad:People keep spamming for gifts "oh please help me im poor"
    People hack..

Neutral

Maybe we should have gift and trade only for christmas season, to give gifts..
    Lville
    Lville

Post by Lville Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:37 am

Are you trying to say we should have safe trade like on Xat? Because I think that would be a good idea. That way nobody would be able to scam the other person. If you need more info on Xat trade just contact me on the forum or email me at LvilleCP@live.com
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:19 pm

The holidays is about sharing with others. What better to share than to be able to give a gift (trade). study
    abish14
    abish14
    Regular
    Regular

Post by abish14 Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:43 am

wish that chobots wont spam anymore

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:12 pm