Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Connection error.... connection error.

Agent Nitrogen
    Agent Nitrogen

Connection error.... connection error. Empty Connection error.... connection error.

Post by Agent Nitrogen Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey guys, Lately I have not been able to log onto chobots,, it just wont work Sad and I wanted to make a movie for the contest Sad is it just me who has been getting tons of connection errors before you even log on? or are u guys having that problem? I've cleared my cache, logged on different ACC's different web browsers, clear the other web browsers cache, but nothing works... help?
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Connection error.... connection error. Empty Re: Connection error.... connection error.

Post by Guguzi Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:32 pm

I had same problem yesterday! Now I have cleared my cache and it's working well Smile
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Connection error.... connection error. Empty Re: Connection error.... connection error.

Post by speed Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:06 am

Mine is doing that everyday and i can't seem to get rid of it! Sad I can't talk with anybody cuz i have to go on a very quiet server!?
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:09 am

now I can't even log in! Cuz even on quiet servers i keep getting connection errors before i get to the map! Sad
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by muttly Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:42 am

same problem
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:25 am

Yeah I hope we all get a present with all our pacince....
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:21 pm

I contacted Chobots Support about all the connection errors. They are having technical problems, and hope to have the problems fixed by Monday. I noticed that the problems still exist today (Sunday), but aren't as bad as yesterday. So, maybe there is progress being made. scratch
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:57 am

MONDAY!!! I will try to log in! Wink
    Agent Nitrogen
    Agent Nitrogen

Post by Agent Nitrogen Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:52 pm

yea, I contacted support too. as far as I get when trying to log in is right after selecting a server, it just loads and loads than i disconnect Sad
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Nitrogen, I am having the same problems again today (Monday) when trying to access certain servers. I guess the Chobots Team hasn't fixed all the problems yet. Sad
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:35 pm

That was the same with me on the weekend but..... On monday it has loged in quikly and really quik, quiker than ever!!! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:37 am