Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
chow
Omar
str999
½
aqua144
Jessie2000
Kool_Man
Kayster
aayush
Puffles
Mutey
snoopy1201
m0nd0808-8970
Kiogre
clutch
19 posters

Will Agents ever have a Kick Button again?

clutch
    clutch

Will Agents ever have a Kick Button again? Empty Will Agents ever have a Kick Button again?

Post by clutch Tue May 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Well the title says it will agents?
    Kiogre
    Kiogre

Will Agents ever have a Kick Button again? Empty Re: Will Agents ever have a Kick Button again?

Post by Kiogre Tue May 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Well I dont think so cuz when there was the button one chobot that abuse from being an agent and use that button to ban innocent chobots thats why Chobots quitted it
    m0nd0808-8970
    m0nd0808-8970
    Regular
    Regular

Will Agents ever have a Kick Button again? Empty Re: Will Agents ever have a Kick Button again?

Post by m0nd0808-8970 Tue May 26, 2009 4:49 pm

I hope so, but some people will abuse the power so they are mking a warning button. If we report or ignore or something like that it will give the person a warning. I don't know if it is realesed yet.
    clutch
    clutch

Post by clutch Tue May 26, 2009 5:12 pm

ya but trusted agents wont i think Very Happy
    m0nd0808-8970
    m0nd0808-8970
    Regular
    Regular

Post by m0nd0808-8970 Tue May 26, 2009 5:43 pm

ya, but i know a few (no names) that have been banned for a while then get back on and they have an agent statice still.
    clutch
    clutch

Post by clutch Tue May 26, 2009 6:38 pm

ya but some of them (no names) were doing something like a video they didnt mean it soo..
    snoopy1201
    snoopy1201

Post by snoopy1201 Tue May 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Man I hope They DO[b]
    Mutey
    Mutey
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by Mutey Tue May 26, 2009 11:06 pm

I don't think they will.
    BTW I know the full story (why the kick button was taken away):
    There was this guy called 33ronaldo. He begged mezk to be an agent and mezk finally made him one. But this 33ronaldo was crazy! He always spammed and wrote with CAPS LOCK on. Once he asked other chobots for clothes, and if they wouldn't give him he would kick them. Sniff...
    All this happened when you didn't even know about Chobots yet lol
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Wed May 27, 2009 10:03 am

Crying or Very sad Agents shouldn't abuse their privileges. If you get the "ban" button to one agent, you really need to give it to all. I think the button to "warn" people would be enough. You know the warning that lists the rules that pops up for 25 seconds. Also, the program could be written so that if an agent has to use the warning more than five times on a person, a report is automatically sent to mod hq. I'm not sure that agents should be able to give "bans and kicks". That part should be a mod function.
    aayush
    aayush
    Author
    Author

Post by aayush Wed May 27, 2009 10:58 am

mods promised for a warning button but its not out yet i hope it will soon
    we will be able to give warnings to chobots and i think ur right puffles if a chobot is warned more than 5 times report should go to moderator hq where mods look in the matter sooner than normal reports
    clutch
    clutch

Post by clutch Wed May 27, 2009 5:44 pm

great thinking!!! Very Happy
    Mutey
    Mutey
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by Mutey Thu May 28, 2009 6:08 am

Yeah, Puffles!
    Kayster
    Kayster
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Kayster Sun May 31, 2009 9:03 am

HI GUYS I KNOW IM NOT AN AGENT BUT YEAH AGENTS SHOULD CUZ LATLEY I SAW LOTS OF SCAMMERS AND PPL SAYING BAD WORDS AND GREAT THINKING PUFFLES
    Kool_Man
    Kool_Man
    Author
    Author

Post by Kool_Man Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:49 pm

yes thats a great idea
    Jessie2000
    Jessie2000

Post by Jessie2000 Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi
    Well from what Hiki said tonight at the Agent meeting, it doesn't look like we will be getting a warning button for some time, if at all, but something does need to be done about the safety of Chobots, reporting bad chobots doesn't seem to have any affect at all, I do think that some Agents need to have the kick button, but I also agree that how can some have it and others not, maybe give it to chobots that have been an Agent for 100 days or more, the best solution would be this, we need Mods online a real lot more, not to do rain or answer endless mails but just there to moderate chobots. Chobots is open 24-7 and the bad chobots don't necessarily go to bed at the same time that the Mods do, chobots needs to be moderated 24-7, so we need Mods that don't just come from Ukraine. There's thousands of Chobots that go online I guess and if a Mod is on it's normally only one for an hour or so a day and they just get mobbed when on, so it's hard for them to see anything thats going on really, undercover Mods is what's needed I guess to solve that problem and lots of them, 1 Mod for each server all day and every day. Chobots calls itself a family game, so lets keep it that way by making it safer.
    Jessie2000
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:45 pm

I concur with Jessie. The "bad" chobots are online all the time. Often times, these chobots are playing when the Mods are offline and/or during the late night hours in the Ukraine. (For example, there is an 8 hour time difference between North America and the Urkaine.) As agents, we can ask a chobot not to write or say bad words. We can report their behavior. But, there is no immediate consequence. The "bad" chobot continues to use bad words, or write them, for other chobots to see/read. Also, most agents gets at least one mail a day from another chobot asking for help because someone is breaking a rule somewhere. I get a couple SOS everytime I login to play.

I don't know what the solution is. Sometimes it does get a little frustrating when you can't stop the bad behavior. But, keeping Chobots safe is the #1 priority.
    aqua144
    aqua144
    Regular
    Regular

Post by aqua144 Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:25 pm

we really need warning button if some agents dont use it properly than it should be taken away from them, or just old agents have it ? just an idea
    ½
    ½

Post by ½ Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:02 am

I dont think that agents will ever get the Kick button again after it was abused
    str999
    str999

Post by str999 Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:22 am

I think we can get a warning button,and after we give a warning the mods can check if they must be temp banned or forever.And jessie is right chobots must be moderated 24/7 by mods
    Omar
    Omar
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Omar Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:38 pm

I agree with Jessie2000 and Puffles. This matter was discussed on one Agent Meeting. I know that it isn't an immediate consequence but you can try taking Pictures of the Bad Chobots and send them to support(a)chobots.com and Report them too. Although is not immediate is a way of stopping them until Chobots make a solution for the Problem.

-Omar
    chow
    chow

Post by chow Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Well, like you know Clutch agents had the kicks button long ago, but an agent mis-used it and they took it from us. So I dont think its coming back.
    ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
    ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by ChoGirl (Chobots.de) Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:05 pm

I think only trusted agents should have the kick button, and VERY trusted agents a ban and kick button. A agent said "Give me ur password or ill ban you" So I told him to close my player card for a sec, I blocked it, and logged off, and when i came back on i went on a different city.
    Atena
    Atena

Post by Atena Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Agents should not get kick button. If agents have abused it once some will probally abuse it again.
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by muttly Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 am

today someone asked me if i wanted to be a agent and i said srry no i know ur gonna trick me so i reported her/him
    ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
    ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by ChoGirl (Chobots.de) Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:54 pm

If they asked if you want to be an agent, You should not report then intil you know what they say. They might want to explain how to become one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:29 pm