Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Guguzi
muttly
Dpart544
purpleburple2
JenniD5
odd300
Yumega
Nathaniel9909
12 posters

Old Chobot Memories :P

Nathaniel9909
    Nathaniel9909

Old Chobot Memories :P Empty Old Chobot Memories :P

Post by Nathaniel9909 Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Lol Hey Chobots Smile
    Since Its Been Getting Close To Halloween, I wanted To Share a Memory From My
    VERY 1ST Day on Chobots ^.^

It was My First Time Playing Cow Mission,
    So I walked In, And Saw a NICHO! (Which I Thought Was a Ghost xD)
    xD I Clicked On The Scared Icon, And I had It Stuck On My Chobot's Face On The Player Card xP

Visit My Blog! Very Happy http://chobotsgraffitiart.blogspot.com/ <----Follow lol!

Last edited by nathaniel9909 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Old Chobot Memories :P Empty Re: Old Chobot Memories :P

Post by Yumega Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:50 pm

My memory was sitting in the cafe and asking people to sit with me =D Then I just talked.
    I was such a n00b =P
    I also remember going to nicho kingdom mission and seeing the darkness. I got so bugged off when I seen people appearing and going throough the darkness. They wouldn't awnser my several plees of help =D
    odd300
    odd300

Post by odd300 Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:03 pm

My first memery was when there was a party on chobots and moonkee was there. He rained headphones but I didn't know if you click on it. Then the last item was the 500 shirt! The 500 shirt was my first clothing!
    JenniD5
    JenniD5
    Regular
    Regular

Post by JenniD5 Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:39 pm

lols same I didn't know you had to click on it Razz
    purpleburple2
    purpleburple2
    Regular
    Regular

Post by purpleburple2 Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:34 am

i remembered playing chobots
    Dpart544
    Dpart544
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Dpart544 Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:11 am

My First memory was just before Christmas wen i started!
    I was in Cafe Street and was standing there for like half an hour asking what to do!! But unfortunately, back then there wasn't many chobots (Im 312). I went to the park, Santa was there and i completed his quest, i got the beta santa hat, elf shoes and orange scarf! I also remember a few days later my first rain! There was Smurfet, me and about 10 other chobots and it started raining loads of carrots!!!
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by muttly Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:36 am

my mem was when i was seeing a rain and i didnt know what to do
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:29 am

ohhhh! I remember that day very well Smile I was little confused affraid but I liked all places very much! I played cow mission often! and one girl said me that i was playing cow mission all 4 day! but it's not true Very Happy
    (we had fight, but i don't remember why, her chobot name was Conie, or.. i don't remember well)
    Also I remember that first clothe what i bought in the shop was bow! I think that bow was pink Very Happy and there were only nacked chobots Very Happy first chobot with whom I played garbage collector was aayush! we were good friends.. but when he became agent he removed me from list lol! I think because i wasn't agent then Razz now we aren't friends, but i m writing him Hi when i see him....

I remember my first day as agent! when I found that i was agent! I was very happy and first thing what i did.... it was picture on the wall Very Happy I drew 2 pictures cat and mouse!

Then Elise added my first picture on andrei93's blog Very Happy

I think I have good memory

lol!

Also.. I want to add, that William and me were good friends too... but i think he is little changed... or I don't know... He just removed me from list... and he didn't send me messages last time.... but it's ok Wink because i have a lot of old friends.. from chobots Smile and new friends too... we all have one common thing and it's chobots Smile This is good game for everyone! It's don't have importance how old are you Smile This game is for everone cheers

P.s I love Chobots Smile

(guys sorry for huge post Very Happy if you want don't read )

lol!
    billybubble
    billybubble
    Author
    Author

Post by billybubble Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:39 am

Great memories guys!
    You make me so... (happy Crying or Very sad ) Very Happy
    purpleburple2
    purpleburple2
    Regular
    Regular

Post by purpleburple2 Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:31 pm

the first day i played chobots i had to go to sleep because it was like 10:oopm and my brother went on chobots before i did

Very Happy
    Monkeydudes
    Monkeydudes

Post by Monkeydudes Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:39 pm

I remember my first rain item was the Hiki T-Shirt, Good times Razz Oh, and on my first day, I think there was a video contest, well hiki said "Winners Get Cameras" and I actually thought they were real cameras they send to your house Shocked Im so dumb! xD
    purpleburple2
    purpleburple2
    Regular
    Regular

Post by purpleburple2 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:43 pm

lol
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:52 am

Well, I am almost 365 days old, so my 1st day cames during beta. I had heard about Chobots weeks before I joined, so I should be older than I really am.

The 1st time I logged in, I went to the park and saw the Christmas Tree. My first friends were RoyalTapDancer, Jessie2000, Gerbil, Rolex, Chow, and so many others. I remember all the silly parties we had at the Academy. We use to "hang out" there.

Guguzi, I remember the bow ties! I think the bows were the 1st item in the clothing catalog. Cow mission? It took me a long time to realize the secret to the game: not to use the bucket when the cow was full. Although you and I are almost the same age, we didn't become friends until later. Now, we chat everyday!

It is fun to go back and remember the early days of Chobots. Very Happy
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:51 am

Well I am now 313 and When I first loged in I went to the park and saw santa and got a Santas hat but then i went on chobots cheats cuz i didn't know how to get the scarf and shoes but a chobots cheats blog said they change places (Bells) so i got confused and my first items were the santas and the black and purple little posh top!! And when I was young and got scammed i remember always begging for gifts (As in clothes) Embarassed And i needed clothes to cuz my first amount of clothes got scammed that people gave me so i worked alot harder to get clothes then!!
    Nathaniel9909
    Nathaniel9909

Post by Nathaniel9909 Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:23 am

speed wrote:Well I am now 313 and When I first loged in I went to the park and saw santa and got a Santas hat but then i went on chobots cheats cuz i didn't know how to get the scarf and shoes but a chobots cheats blog said they change places (Bells) so i got confused and my first items were the santas and the black and purple little posh top!! And when I was young and got scammed i remember always begging for gifts (As in clothes) Embarassed And i needed clothes to cuz my first amount of clothes got scammed that people gave me so i worked alot harder to get clothes then!!

Yea, I got Scammed, Too Sad I Was Probably Like 11 Days Old When It Happened. Razz
    My Old Acc, Nathaniel09. ( Probably 250-300 By Now xD) I Re-Sent The Pass,I DO Know The Pass, But I Just Made a New Acc, Nathaniel9909.
    Nathaniel09 Started on St.Pat's Day Wink
    Nathaniel9909 Is My Newer Acc. xP

I Dont Log On Nathaniel09 Anymore ^.^
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Post by Yumega Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Aww I wish I had been a betta =/ But I joined a good 200 days after you guys so I think I missed it a bit =P
    But anway another thing I remeber was my three friends. Odly enough only one is still on my friends list =O as far as I know the other two got on the agent poll and then deleted me =(
    Anyway that was a good 100 days ago. We just to chill in the cafe and walk around together and play cow mission. I was so stunned at the game and I spent alot of time in cholly wood cinema thinking I could pretend to be part of the game and hand out tickets =P some pople bought it, most didn't.
    Gift wasn't back then or anything so I have no scams to tell.
    The othe one was seeing agents. My first agent friend was ancient and he add em one day before inviting me to the HQ (this was before the rule was enforced btw) and I was stunned! Everything was so amazing.
    'How do I get here,' I had asked.
    'You have to be an agent,' said ancient.
    I hadn't a clue what an agent was though and I was about gto leave but kalibeez poped up and we all chated. Now kalibeez isn't dressed as a bee (citizenship ran out) but we still talk =D
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:51 am

Cool!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:00 am