Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Pets (different to my other post of pets)

purpleburple2
    purpleburple2
    Regular
    Regular

Pets (different to my other post of pets) Empty Pets (different to my other post of pets)

Post by purpleburple2 Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:42 am

I think that there should this game thing in chobots that you can make your own food for you pet, you can bake or anything else

xD pb2chobots.blogspot.com/

Very Happy pig cat alien pig monkey cherry albino

Last edited by purpleburple2 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MMMMM moofin)
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Pets (different to my other post of pets) Empty Re: Pets (different to my other post of pets)

Post by Guguzi Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:08 am

Very Happy That will be good, if we make our pets food albino
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Pets (different to my other post of pets) Empty Re: Pets (different to my other post of pets)

Post by Puffles Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:55 am

You have a great idea. We could take the ingredients and make unique blends for our pets. Each ingredient could have a different expres​sion(like or dislike by our pet) attached to it. Excellent idea! cheers
    purpleburple2
    purpleburple2
    Regular
    Regular

Post by purpleburple2 Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Ty
    abish14
    abish14
    Regular
    Regular

Post by abish14 Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:30 pm

its a great idea for our pets theyll love wat we have planned for them but i think the updates are next week or next month or next year Question

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:08 pm