Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I cant find the usergroup link! Please help! :o

Youngjeezy456
    Youngjeezy456
    Regular
    Regular

I cant find the usergroup link! Please help! :o Empty I cant find the usergroup link! Please help! :o

Post by Youngjeezy456 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 am

I read the FAQ and I searched the whole page Sad Everywhere I look there is no usergroup link. Is it still here? I am really confused Crying or Very sad
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

I cant find the usergroup link! Please help! :o Empty Re: I cant find the usergroup link! Please help! :o

Post by Puffles Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:49 am

Hmmm. I'm not sure what you mean by Usergroup link? If you look at the top of the screen, there is the word "Usergroups" next to "Profile". Is that what you mean? scratch
    Youngjeezy456
    Youngjeezy456
    Regular
    Regular

I cant find the usergroup link! Please help! :o Empty Re: I cant find the usergroup link! Please help! :o

Post by Youngjeezy456 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:44 am

I next to profile it only says memberlist on one side and messages on the other Sad here is what it looks like
    I cant find the usergroup link! Please help! :o My_hea10
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 pm

I have no idea what the issue is. I am using Internet Explorer 7. Is anyone else having problems seeing the "Usergroup"? Please reply. scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:46 am