Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I have an awesome Idea! Click to read more :D

Poll

Should we have this idea published?

[ 5 ]
    I have an awesome Idea! Click to read more :D Bar_left100%I have an awesome Idea! Click to read more :D Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I have an awesome Idea! Click to read more :D Bar_left0%I have an awesome Idea! Click to read more :D Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Agent Nitrogen
    Agent Nitrogen

I have an awesome Idea! Click to read more :D Empty I have an awesome Idea! Click to read more :D

Post by Agent Nitrogen Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:17 am

Hey people I have an Idea for something we can put on our buddy lists:

If you have alot of friends, you know its hard to find one friend ur looking for sometimes. so next to the ammount of buddies you have, there is a searchbox
    where you can type in the name of a freind and it will automaticly move you to where their name on ur buddy list is. How does that sound?

I have an awesome Idea! Click to read more :D Screen11

If you like it, Please publish it. Thx

-Nitrogen
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

I have an awesome Idea! Click to read more :D Empty Re: I have an awesome Idea! Click to read more :D

Post by Guguzi Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:39 am

Good idea!!!
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

I have an awesome Idea! Click to read more :D Empty Re: I have an awesome Idea! Click to read more :D

Post by Puffles Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:39 am

Good idea. Sometimes I am looking for someone on the list, and will miss their name. Thanks for sharing. elephant
    Youngjeezy456
    Youngjeezy456
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Youngjeezy456 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:09 am

Perfect! Because I have almos 400 friends! Very Happy You should send that into Chobots team! Very Happy
    kukazu
    kukazu
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kukazu Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:36 pm

interesting idea i like it! What a Face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:15 am