Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A older beta tester has arrived on chobots once again!

Nick
    Nick

A older beta tester has arrived on chobots once again! Empty A older beta tester has arrived on chobots once again!

Post by Nick Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:53 pm

Hello guys, it is me Nickolaus! I'm happy to be back on CHOBOTS™️ which is a great family game which I myself very enjoy. It is a very great family game and the makers made it a safe environment but the only downside there isn't filters for saying the swearing. More of these online games like Club Penguin™️ have the filters. As this being a family game wouldn't you have added the filtering? But going on main topic this is a good game and is very excellent. Here is some information about my character "nickolaus"!

1. He is a beta and is a very rare beta. The reason is why when during the beta, beta testers had the option of picking a costume they wanted out of the catalog and they were $2.00 U.S.A dollars. Now that everything has changed this feature was never released and may not be released or else they need some money for updates. etc.

2. I often go on Chocolate or any other popular servers at that time. This means if there is a server that has every bar filled then that is mostly where I am but if I am not then I am most likely offline or I am in the second or third most popular server.

3. The place I go to every time is the Cafè Street. If I'm not there then I'm usually offline or there is a party somewhere in the server.

That is a close look of my introduction and some information about me and I'll be wrapping this up now!
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

A older beta tester has arrived on chobots once again! Empty Re: A older beta tester has arrived on chobots once again!

Post by Puffles Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:33 pm

Well, it is nice to have you on this forum. I look forward to reading your future posts. Hopefully, we will meet in Chobots one day. Very Happy
    Youngjeezy456
    Youngjeezy456
    Regular
    Regular

A older beta tester has arrived on chobots once again! Empty Re: A older beta tester has arrived on chobots once again!

Post by Youngjeezy456 Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Cool I saw you on Chobots! Very Happy Your Chobot is very old! Have fun on the forum! Very Happy

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Welcome to the forums! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:19 am