Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

cheats & gliches

agent kooldude09
    agent kooldude09
    Regular
    Regular

cheats & gliches Empty cheats & gliches

Post by agent kooldude09 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:58 am

hey guys i have some cheats&glitches for you when you play the game wih the tree play the one in cafe street . and if u get a friend do the same thing but take turns quiting. now i will tell you about gliches. there is one glich that happens when are playing the chopix mission it only works in the under ground when you see a robot you clik on ur family and the nicho comes to you . there is another glich that happens when you have roket boots if you have them on for so long your chobot still fly like u have them on but u cant have any cloths on

Last edited by kooldude09 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Williamm
    Williamm
    Regular
    Regular

cheats & gliches Empty Re: cheats & gliches

Post by Williamm Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:49 pm

I think that the space race glitch is atually against the chobots rules as it is gaining monney without atually completing the game, cheating in other words

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:14 pm

LOL... Very Interesting.
    ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
    ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by ChoGirl (Chobots.de) Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Thank you for the glitches, but I belivieve the "Space Race Glitch" Is cheating without completing the game for real. We do not tollarate it. Many of you try using that cheat, But you end up getting kicked or banned, I know because I warned my sister not to do it, but she did it anyway and ended up being banned. Please do not use that cheat.
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Earning bugs should come from playing the game with honestly with integrity. Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 pm