Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

im getting rather conserned (lol cant spell)

muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

im getting rather conserned (lol cant spell) Empty im getting rather conserned (lol cant spell)

Post by muttly Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:19 pm

a few more agents said they will reccomedn me i looked through all the reccomend topic NOTHING and again NOTHING maybe the agents that primiced read the post and think i must i promiced i am getting really upset Sad
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

im getting rather conserned (lol cant spell) Empty Re: im getting rather conserned (lol cant spell)

Post by Puffles Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Muttly, some agents aren't old enough to post in the forum. Also, posting recommendations can be a dangerous thing because people get mad at agents for their posts. So, please don't be upset that your name isn't on the thread.
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

im getting rather conserned (lol cant spell) Empty Re: im getting rather conserned (lol cant spell)

Post by muttly Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:26 pm

they are agents that are on the forum
    Spoiler:
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:24 am

I Have been told 5 times that the agent will recomend me and i can't say the name and I am still not a agent Sad But i won't get upset but.... I was really excited knowing that I was going to be a agent but I was no agent I was only one of the most famous juniors that is it! Oh well

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:33 am