Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My video show! (The best of chobots)

Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

My video show! (The best of chobots) Empty My video show! (The best of chobots)

Post by Yumega Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Hey guys (and gals! Smile) It's me Yumega!! How are we all? Good? I hope so! tongue
    Anyway this is the palce where I will post my videos of 'The best of Chobots' This is a show I made up about charecters in chobots with different lives, different problems and if it works it should be funny. It switched from person to person juring the film and the people are not involved with each other! Let's meet the cast!

Chef Luigi:
    The owner of a cafe that isn't doing the best. But Luigi will do whatever it takes to get the best and new ideas! With random results!
    The 'good' Nicho:
    Jake isn't a bad person...well not really. He is a Nicho out from prison and is wanting to make a new and good start. But he soon finds it isn't easy fitting in when his 'bad' side bursts out randomly!
    The easter bunny:
    The cute green bunnie rabbit has just taken up his fathers job but he has a problem- he can never put an egg in a childs basket with out them seeing!
    Sarah:
    Sarah is a born shopper but the problem is...she isn't rich...well isn't anymore. After her family loosing their millions can sarah keep her shopping demons at bay?
    Dr.Andrews:
    The villian who isn't very good at his job. Dr.Andrews tries his best to be evil but it's not as easy as it looks when his plans never work out...
    (note that not every charecter will make it to every episode)
    And that is the cast! Like it! I can't say when the first episode comes out but if you want to hear about it then read on.

Summer party!
    'The day of the summer party is here at last! And there is alot to do for the party tonight! Chef Luigi wants to set up a stall of food with a summer theme! Jake tries to help by volontearing to help with the party. Sarah needs to go but can she really find a 'cheap' and 'stunning' outfit to go to it with? Dr.Andrews takes a shot at crashing the party but what will happen. Tune in'
    Comming soon. Very Happy
    Anyone want to help out as an extra. I will be all these charecters but I could need more. First come first serve.
    Betatester1
    Betatester1
    Regular
    Regular

My video show! (The best of chobots) Empty Re: My video show! (The best of chobots)

Post by Betatester1 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:20 pm

i will watch them
    lol Shocked
    Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

My video show! (The best of chobots) Empty Re: My video show! (The best of chobots)

Post by Yumega Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:42 am

Part one of episdoe one! What a Face
    I'm sorry about the typing mistakes people, reallyh I am.
    Part two fo episdoe one is in the making Very Happy
    aayush
    aayush
    Author
    Author

Post by aayush Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:52 pm

cool shows and cool episode Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:39 pm