Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Seether
Gmailchatter
Kool_Man
7 posters

How to make a cool avatar or siggy

Kool_Man
    Kool_Man
    Author
    Author

How to make a cool avatar or siggy Empty How to make a cool avatar or siggy

Post by Kool_Man Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:51 pm

if you would like to make 1 you can ask some1 or download adobe photoshop a program which allows you to create an avatar like mine excpet with your photo and name. another way is paint.net another great way and seether uses this program
    GIMP
    gimp is ok but i suggest to either download photoshop or paint.net any questions? post below =)
    Gmailchatter
    Gmailchatter
    Regular
    Regular

How to make a cool avatar or siggy Empty Re: How to make a cool avatar or siggy

Post by Gmailchatter Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Thx for the info! No wonder people get all these kool thingys. You rox pinkgirlcpst!
    Seether
    Seether
    Author
    Author

Post by Seether Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Photoshop is expensive, It ranges around $70.00 to $500.00 USD. I Suggest you use Gimp or Paint.NET Because they are free.
    Kool_Man
    Kool_Man
    Author
    Author

Post by Kool_Man Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:49 pm

adobe photoshop has a free trial for about 10 days you can download it but photoshop takes so much space on your computer or laptop so paint.net would be easier ike seether said
    kittysnow
    kittysnow
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kittysnow Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:36 am

You can also buy Adobe photoshop from shopsm i bougt my adobe photoshop and i have unlimited use Smile
    ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
    ChoGirl (Chobots.de)
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by ChoGirl (Chobots.de) Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Adobe photoshop is expensive?
    Kiogre
    Kiogre

Post by Kiogre Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:27 am

Well, Photoshop is expensive.
    I recommend paint, cuz it's easy to use.
    I made my signature and avatar with Paint.net
    Cool
    aayush
    aayush
    Author
    Author

Post by aayush Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:03 am

photoshop is not expensive you can downlaod it from the internet for really low prices plus paint.net is a good source if u dont wanna spend but im telling photoshop is the best and proffesional tool !
    but i dont suggest gimp at all

also high level photoshops come with gif feature in which u can make a gif image too so they are pretty useful

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:59 am