Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Backgrounds to player cards missing?!

allstar0014
    allstar0014

Backgrounds to player cards missing?! Empty Backgrounds to player cards missing?!

Post by allstar0014 Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:00 am

I'm sure its probably just a glitch, but I noticed today that no one has a background to their player card, everyones is white. When I clicked to change my background back, I had none o.0

Just letting you know Smile
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Backgrounds to player cards missing?! Empty Re: Backgrounds to player cards missing?!

Post by Guguzi Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:10 am

allstar0014 wrote:I'm sure its probably just a glitch, but I noticed today that no one has a background to their player card, everyones is white. When I clicked to change my background back, I had none o.0

Just letting you know Smile

I can't see other chobots backgrounds too!

Also my wardrobe isn't loading ... and my backpack looks like empty... Rolling Eyes
    allstar0014
    allstar0014

Backgrounds to player cards missing?! Empty Re: Backgrounds to player cards missing?!

Post by allstar0014 Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:16 am

oh yeah, my wardrobe didnt load either the first time. but if you click on it and nothing loads, then exit the wardrobe. then if you click on it again, it loads Smile and same thing with the backpack:click on it once, and exit out of the backpack. then click on it again, and everything is there
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:26 am

allstar0014 wrote:oh yeah, my wardrobe didnt load either the first time. but if you click on it and nothing loads, then exit the wardrobe. then if you click on it again, it loads Smile and same thing with the backpack:click on it once, and exit out of the backpack. then click on it again, and everything is there

Sometimes its not helping No
    allstar0014
    allstar0014

Post by allstar0014 Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:28 am

Guguzi wrote:
    allstar0014 wrote:oh yeah, my wardrobe didnt load either the first time. but if you click on it and nothing loads, then exit the wardrobe. then if you click on it again, it loads Smile and same thing with the backpack:click on it once, and exit out of the backpack. then click on it again, and everything is there

oh, well I really wish I could help Smile, but I'm sure they wil fix this glitch soon Smile
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:43 am

allstar0014 wrote:
    Guguzi wrote:

oh, well I really wish I could help Smile, but I'm sure they will fix this glitch soon Smile

Thank you anyway! Smile

I'm sure too Smile
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Chobots Developers are working to fix the wardrobe and background glitches. I can't wait to be able to change clothes again. Also, if you are playing Chopix, he will give you another pair of glasses since you can't get your old pair from your wardrobe. Very Happy
    coffee2353
    coffee2353
    Regular
    Regular

Post by coffee2353 Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 pm

post on support mentioned the wardrobe glitch, u just have to let it load and stuff
    billybubble
    billybubble
    Author
    Author

Post by billybubble Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:39 am

I'm sure everything will be okay as soon as! Wink
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Backgrounds are working again. Yeah! Very Happy
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Puffles wrote:Backgrounds are working again. Yeah! Very Happy

cheers

Wardrobes and backpacks are working too!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:15 pm