Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Guys a party on chobots.in here are the details!!+Melman's char window!

akashdas5
    akashdas5

Guys a party on chobots.in here are the details!!+Melman's char window! Empty Guys a party on chobots.in here are the details!!+Melman's char window!

Post by akashdas5 Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Ready for your 1 party of chobots.in? coz many of you have not been in a party thee me 4 times Smile
    but this time i want more peope as melman said invite your frnds all from all sites Smile so here are the deatils

chobots.in
    cafe street
    chocolate
    26 jan
    11 chotime to 13 chotime(chobots.in chotime)
    see you there im akashdas5 there!
    byee! for more go to chobotsforums.zapak.com
    -akashdas5 see mrlman!
    Guys a party on chobots.in here are the details!!+Melman's char window! Melman10
    billybubble
    billybubble
    Author
    Author

Guys a party on chobots.in here are the details!!+Melman's char window! Empty Re: Guys a party on chobots.in here are the details!!+Melman's char window!

Post by billybubble Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:21 am

I'll try to come but I still can't log in! scratch
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Guys a party on chobots.in here are the details!!+Melman's char window! Empty Re: Guys a party on chobots.in here are the details!!+Melman's char window!

Post by Puffles Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Sorry, but that time is really, really early in the US. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:49 pm