Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
muttly
Guguzi
Purplerox92
Plutonio
Agent Nitrogen
9 posters

important subject

Agent Nitrogen
    Agent Nitrogen

important subject Empty important subject

Post by Agent Nitrogen Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Hello chobots world I have found a very serious issue, it has to do with agents. Please don't think I want to be one of the only agents or not give anyone else a chance to be one, I really don't mean that.

As you all know there have been some.... mean agents in the history of chobots, (a lot of them)
    and there are so many agents now that we just don't know if we can trust, which is stopping us from getting warning button, chat banning power, kick, etc. and that is making chobots less safe, agents can't really do anything but get to go to Agent Meetings (which seem more like parties now).

I think we should not add any new agents for a while, while we search for the bad ones and de-agent them.

Agent Polls:
    are no longer a reliable way to pick agents, because it's turned into a popularity contest, and people vote for their friends, also, some times recommendations are not that truthful. Once someone forced to report me if I didn't recommend them (of coarse I didn't)

I really don't want to be mean.
    Plutonio
    Plutonio

important subject Empty Re: important subject

Post by Plutonio Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Oh really,good luck to all!
    Purplerox92
    Purplerox92

Post by Purplerox92 Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:54 pm

I definitely agree with you, nitrogen. Chobots does seem that it's becoming less safe, and, even though i've only been an agent a short time, i would have used the chat ban or kick if I had the chance.
    As for the agent polls... well all I can say is that I agree with you. They are mostly popularity polls. On this past one (the one I was on), there were more deserving people who had close to no votes because no one knew them. Everyone knew kymaster (but im not saying he's not deserving, he's just popular).
    And, of course, I'm not trying to be mean, either. Its just true, and I think something should be done about it.

~Purplerox92
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:30 pm

I think we should not add any new agents for a while, while we search for the bad ones and de-agent them.

I don't agree! But I don't like polls too... what can we do? how moderators can choose agents? Do you have other idea? Rolling Eyes
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by muttly Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:31 am

Guguzi wrote:

I don't agree! But I don't like polls too... what can we do? how moderators can choose agents? Do you have other idea? Rolling Eyes

Yes gugu

Idea:
    instead of POLLS we could have a if you have 5 reccomends from the same agent or 3 reccomends from a different agent we could just be agents or apply
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:27 am

Good idea!
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by muttly Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:32 am

if they are looking for AGENTS what you do you fill out this like form and here it is:

1. name on chobots
    2. why are you applying to be a agent
    3. where you on a previous poll?
    4. Some chobots are bad, if you see a bad chobot what would you do apart from report them?
    5. Will you be trusted and helpful to other chobots?
    6. Are you active (go on every 1-3 days or every day)
    7. chobot age?

We will pick the Best filled out forums to be a agent
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Right here go's!

1. name on chobots: Speed
    2. why are you applying to be a agent: Because I think I can be trusted to do a good job!
    3. where you on a previous poll?: Hmm... I think it was in april and I have been recomended 5 times in the recomendation post!
    4. Some chobots are bad, if you see a bad chobot what would you do apart from report them? Ignore them!
    5. Will you be trusted and helpful to other chobots? Definetly!
    6. Are you active (go on every 1-3 days or every day) I log in to chobots everyday! Unless I am on holiday (True) I love chobots that much!
    7. chobot age? 321
    Agent Nitrogen
    Agent Nitrogen

Post by Agent Nitrogen Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:14 pm

why dont u guys agree? I just wanna know why to see if I can expand on my idea. Question
    Dpart544
    Dpart544
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Dpart544 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:08 am

Yeh, the Moderators should choose those who deserve to be agents, not put them into a contest where the most popular person gets chosen eg. when I was in poll (im not bragging) I wasn't voted for a lot, because Im not popular, and (again im not bragging) I do help people. But if they keep doing polls, there is no chance that people like me will ever become agents because of one thing. OUR POPULARITY!!
    muttly
    muttly
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by muttly Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:33 am

chobots pupblic might not of met these chobots yet but the poll should be taken off and STOPPED onece and for all, i think the mods watch 24/7/365! and if they see a helping chobot you put them on the agent list POPULARATY IS NOT ALOUD VOTERS!!! that is why i never vote
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Me neither! But I can say now i have emailed tina and recomned me, muttly, monkeydudes and dpart544 so you can't complain!
    chessie123
    chessie123

Post by chessie123 Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Yes, I agree Nitrogen... But some people think I'm a bad agent... That's not true, I was hacked. But yes, the agent poll IS a popularity contest usually. But all those chobots on the poll are good one's. I think we should continue doing the agent poll because all of those Chobots there are one's Hiki has chosen or Tina.

Chessie123
    Monkeydudes
    Monkeydudes

Post by Monkeydudes Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:58 pm

It's a good point. It's hard to choose though. The poll theory is for sure true though ... scratch
    Agent Nitrogen
    Agent Nitrogen

Post by Agent Nitrogen Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:16 pm

If the mods need proof of some bad agents, I have compiled a lot of pics, i wont post them here. but if a mod wants them, just comment on the post saying that they do and I will email them to support.
    chessie123
    chessie123

Post by chessie123 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:39 am

As I said, the agent poll is a popularity contest, but they are Chobots the mods have chosen so they're not bad. Yes, some of the candidates on the poll do deserve to become an agent more than the winners do, but they still have a chance to become an agent again, if there are any bad agents, just tell them to Tina
    Dpart544
    Dpart544
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Dpart544 Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:28 am

Thnx for saying I should be an agent Speed and for sending Tina a message!! U ROCK and ur kind =)
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:26 am

No problem! She said thanks for the recomendations!! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:52 pm