Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Chobots ideas-By Yumega =)

Yumega
    Yumega
    Author
    Author

Chobots ideas-By Yumega =) Empty Chobots ideas-By Yumega =)

Post by Yumega Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Hey I got a few ideas for chobots and guys I hope you like them-

*Halloween-
    On Halloween day all day a ghost appears in the chobots rope street at the top. Clicking him brings up a pannel that is shown when Chopix or chistochob is talked to.

-Ghost-
    Hello, my dear chobot! May I bother you for a second? You see I'm in a bit of trouble. It's halloween but I can't go trick or treating because everyone is scared of me! Could you please take this and fill it up with candy from other chobots? Thank you!

You then get a message with a gift. It's a pumpkin box for candy! If you go back to your wardrobe and put it on you will see other specail chobots in town. You can tell who they are by the candy beside them. You have to talk to these guys to get the candy. But it's harder than this. Everytime you talk to someone for candy you will be asked to do play a game. This could be Rock paper siscors, a matching game, memory game ect. Tese are pciked at random. If you win you get some candy. But if you loose you have to hand out ALL your candy to that person. It takes five people to fill your box and then once you take it back to Ghost you get another message.

Oh thank you so much, dear cho! Now I can enjoy my halloween too! Because you helped me I will give you a gift!

This sends you a message with two items. One is a jack-o-lantern for your house and the other is Ghost mask (just mask) for your cho!

There is already someone for christmas but I don't know what he does or what you get so I skipped it.

I was thinking about cool days and got a plan ready. It's like this.

January-week 2-Nicho Day
    Febuary-Week 1-CHO-BARGINS
    March
    April-Week 2-Stacey outside the shop
    May-Week 3-CHO-BARGINS
    June-Week 2-WALL WEEK
    Jully
    August-Week 3-Nicho Day
    September-Week 2-WALL WEEK
    October-week 1- Stacey outside shop
    November-Week 3-CHO-BARGINS
    December-Christmas theme

Nicho Day:
    Nicho day is the one day that if ANYONE goes into Nicho kingdom mission you are wearing a lightbulb.
    Cho-Bargins:
    For three days ina week A tent can be found in Cafe street. Go inisde for a cool shop.
    The shop is mainly for non citizens because you can find five items for that day that useually cost alot and now they are reduced down ALOT. These could be:
    *Rocket boots
    *Drum
    *Three masks for EVERYONE
    *A choboard model (citizens only)
    *A few pet items (fo everyone)
    Stacey:
    Stacey will sit outside the shop and if you talk to her wearing your best style you will get rated and the better the style the better the gift!
    The gifts include.
    1-3-....you need a new wardrobe...-Gift: Smiley top
    4-5....Good but could be ALOT better!-Gift: Citizen goggles (for non citizens too!)
    6-7 Not too shabby, but still lacks the stacey touch! Tell me, are you male or female?!-Gift: Boys get a bow and girls get a girl skirt. (doesn't matter about citizenship)
    8-9 OOOO! I like it! You're style is nice and is very close to being FANTASTIC! Now for your gift I need to know are you male or female?! Gift- Boys get the suit in my avatar and Girls get the the girl hat wig for citizens. (citizenship AGAIN doesn't matter)
    10- YOU ARE STUNNING! EVERYONE WILL STOP AND STARE AT YOUR GREAT STYLE. You have the stacie style and for that I have to give you something specail! Take the stacie flag!And 3000 bugs! Gift: Stacie flag and 3000 bugs.
    Wall week:
    Anyone can draw on a wall for a week.

Do you like my ideas guys? I hope you do! =)
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Chobots ideas-By Yumega =) Empty Re: Chobots ideas-By Yumega =)

Post by Puffles Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Wow. You have some really awesome ideas. I love the Halloween idea. A nice little adventure is always great fun. Very Happy
    odd300
    odd300

Post by odd300 Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:56 am

Oh ya I might show that to tina!
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:03 am

Thank you for this interesting topic! great ideas! I hope it will be realized Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:53 pm