Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog

Poll

is it cool

[ 1 ]
    New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog Bar_left100%New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog Bar_left0%New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog Bar_left0%New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Kyzen
    Kyzen

New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog Empty New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog

Post by Kyzen Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 pm

well hi guys im new in the forums and well i made a new suit and if you register on chobots on my blog you get this thing well it took me a really long time to make it and i dont know how to make it work do i just do something to put the pic that says Kyzen plays chobots and you click on it and you make a new acc and you get it how do i do that plz tell me here is the pic

Heres my blog plz follow it

Kyzenschobotblog.blogspot.comNew Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog 9-2-2010 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Zandercute
    Zandercute
    Regular
    Regular

New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog Empty Re: New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog

Post by Zandercute Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:21 pm

well first of all i wanna say welcome to the Chobots forum, and i think yr idea is good.. but it might not work well no one knows how to do that i think except the mods and developers who created chobots, u can ask mimo i guess xD im not so sure..
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog Empty Re: New Desgn if you sign up on chobots at my blog

Post by Puffles Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:32 pm

I like your design. Very Happy
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:04 am

It rocks

bounce
    z3hn
    z3hn
    Regular
    Regular

Post by z3hn Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:45 pm

only mods can do free items on blogs Very Happy omg i still didnt ask if they could make my CW hoodie free items on my acc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:03 am