Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Guguzi
odd300
6 posters

A wordrobe contest! (ends at the end of october)

odd300
    odd300

A wordrobe contest!  (ends at the end of october) Empty A wordrobe contest! (ends at the end of october)

Post by odd300 Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 am

I am doing a wordrobe contest! I will problely need these things about each thing and there might be 3 places.

1. how little space you have for clothes

2. If it has alot of mod. shirts

and

3. alot of reguler clothes

So come on and take a pictue of you wordrobes and i like seeing your wordrobes guys.
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

A wordrobe contest!  (ends at the end of october) Empty Re: A wordrobe contest! (ends at the end of october)

Post by Guguzi Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:06 am

It will be hard to count things Smile because my wardrobe is full! and u can't see shirts there Smile they are all together.... Very Happy I need second wardrobe!!!

lol!
    odd300
    odd300

A wordrobe contest!  (ends at the end of october) Empty Re: A wordrobe contest! (ends at the end of october)

Post by odd300 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:35 pm

k just take a pictue of it and send it
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:41 pm

We need to have compartments in our wardrobes. I send a lot of time trying to find clothes to wear! I would easier if everything was seperated out by type, ie shoes, hats, shirts, etc. Exclamation
    Yavn
    Yavn
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Yavn Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Good Idea Arrow "Puffles"
    odd300
    odd300

Post by odd300 Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:56 pm

i agree to
    Guguzi
    Guguzi
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Guguzi Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Puffles wrote:We need to have compartments in our wardrobes. I send a lot of time trying to find clothes to wear! I would easier if everything was seperated out by type, ie shoes, hats, shirts, etc. Exclamation

I thought about it too... Sometimes I can't find clothes to wear ... Rolling Eyes
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:47 am

Me too I like my wardrobe to be neet but it can't be cuz it is to fusll after jessies and hikis rain!
    JenniD5
    JenniD5
    Regular
    Regular

Post by JenniD5 Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:25 am

speed wrote:Me too I like my wardrobe to be neet but it can't be cuz it is to fusll after jessies and hikis rain!

yea good rain -.- random Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:27 pm