Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
peach4424♥
Cptestninja
Yappy (Chobots)
7 posters

Some fair ideas to improve Chobots..

Poll

Who agrees?

[ 6 ]
    Some fair ideas to improve Chobots.. Bar_left75%Some fair ideas to improve Chobots.. Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Some fair ideas to improve Chobots.. Bar_left25%Some fair ideas to improve Chobots.. Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Yappy (Chobots)
    Yappy (Chobots)

Some fair ideas to improve Chobots.. Empty Some fair ideas to improve Chobots..

Post by Yappy (Chobots) Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:06 pm

I think we should have more oppurtunities to get a v flag and special items!
    One idea is you know how Hiki shows stylish chobots? We can have a special item!!

Another idea is when Hiki posts out Colouring pages, you could get a Paint brush or if its fantastic, a V flag!

If you have these ideas it will be fairer to those who don't know how to record a video for video contests, or are not a Citizen so they can't draw on the wall to get the paint brush.

~Yappy~ Smile

Some fair ideas to improve Chobots.. Empty Re: Some fair ideas to improve Chobots..

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Good Idea. Just V-Flags are like the hard to achieve item. And I'm not saying that because I have one. I think there should be some items that are hard to achieve. And need hard work to get them.
    Cptestninja
    Cptestninja

Some fair ideas to improve Chobots.. Empty Re: Some fair ideas to improve Chobots..

Post by Cptestninja Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:02 pm

I agree with both of you, there should be more special items. And I also think they should be easier to get. But I think that they should still be hard. The v-flag is definitely supposed to be the hardest special item to get. And the paintbrush should be for other stuff too like designing items.
    peach4424♥
    peach4424♥

Post by peach4424♥ Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:19 pm

its hard for me to get speacial item scince i live in aus coz the rain is at 3am so yeah i agree
    Cptestninja
    Cptestninja

Post by Cptestninja Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 pm

but the special items that yappy is talking about are things that you don't get from rain. you get them from doing this great like making awesome vids or by making awesome drawings on the walls or to get a v flag win earth research contest
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Post by Puffles Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:39 am

Well, I think Hiki is doing a great job. We have contests every week. For example, the Sliders Contest and Comedy Video contests are occuring right now. The paint brush and video camera opportunities are a daily event. I realize that not everyone can make video or draw (I know that I don't have the artistic ability!), but there are other talents, too. So, don't give up or become frustrated. The "right" contest will happen for you. Exclamation
    Gumi Maci
    Gumi Maci
    Author
    Author

Post by Gumi Maci Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:32 am

Maybe..
    geek
    agent kooldude09
    agent kooldude09
    Regular
    Regular

Post by agent kooldude09 Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 am

i agree Very Happy
    Gumi Maci
    Gumi Maci
    Author
    Author

Post by Gumi Maci Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Well kyaster is right v-flags are rare and cant just be gave out for like well...
    speed
    speed
    Team Leader
    Team Leader

Post by speed Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:43 am

Yeah I was a styelish chobot!! I want a special item!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:19 am