Chobots' forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Puffles
aqua144
6 posters

Dont Beg For Rain

aqua144
    aqua144
    Regular
    Regular

Dont Beg For Rain Empty Dont Beg For Rain

Post by aqua144 Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi guys. So rain is becoming a huge problem now. Chobots forgot about having fun at parties and seeing cool mod magic, all that matters is "rain" it was suppose to be having fun. In all of the parties most people say this "Rain! Rain! Rain!!!!" or "Just make it rain!!!!!" It is becoming little annoying. Parties were suppose to be fun with changing background colors, changing chobots sizes, turning chobots into starts or chlos they are really fun to see but all most people care about is rain. So please be more careful and dont beg for rain.
    Puffles
    Puffles
    Agent
    Agent

Dont Beg For Rain Empty Re: Dont Beg For Rain

Post by Puffles Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Some of the best parties are when you get together with friends and start having fun and/or being silly. You don't need rain to have fun. Fun starts from within the person. Very Happy
    aqua144
    aqua144
    Regular
    Regular

Post by aqua144 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 pm

yep i totaly agree Smile
    :-ganzy-:
    :-ganzy-:
    Regular
    Regular

Post by :-ganzy-: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:36 am

yeah puffles is right i really like those party's and i dont like party's with millions of ppl begging for rain all what i get is laggggggg ):
    aqua144
    aqua144
    Regular
    Regular

Post by aqua144 Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:01 pm

yea i dont like rain. its more fun to be with our friends Smile

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 am

It's Really Annoying when people beg for rain. It's just really annoying to me.

~kymaster
    Gumi Maci
    Gumi Maci
    Author
    Author

Post by Gumi Maci Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:40 am

I think ppl do beg for rain a bit now but rain make the chobots partys laggy yet fun! but mod magic is much greater than rain i think mod magic is great now!! the best mod magic ive seen is with canab at academy and academy street where he zoomed in on 1 bit of the room and you where like standing on it!!
    Zandercute
    Zandercute
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Zandercute Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:14 am

Yeah rain is no big deal at all, mod magics are way cooler! sometimes cho's are only comming to party's for rain! please guys dont come to party's just for rain cuzz your making the mods sad! :/ its not nice at all to beg for rain! small parties or even big parties! rain is not important! the thing is u are having fun at the same time!
    Youngjeezy456
    Youngjeezy456
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Youngjeezy456 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:24 am

I have more fun when I am sitting at a table talking to the chobots around me and just beingrelaxed instead of all kinds of falling shirts and magic. It sortaf is getting old when they rain shirts and I don't even go to alot of partys because instead I rather talk to my friends. IO cant talk to people at partys because its just a big clump of people crowding the mod and asking for rain. Sad I just wish the mods would stop raining for a week and just have partys about talking and a little magic. That would be nice Smile Sorry for the long message but just speaking my mind Embarassed lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:57 pm